Chapter 2

The top of the cooler creaked open agter about an hour of being stuck in there together. They both scrambled to get their clothes on, but it was no use, they were both completly naked except for Dereks jacket. All they could do to help was gather some crumpled clothes from the back of the cooler to cover their crotch from whoever was peering in.

Of course out of anybody who could have opened the cooler, it had to be Lydia.

"I know i said to cuddle for warmth, but i think you guys may have gone a little too far on that," she said with wide eyes.

"Will you just close the cooler so i can get my clothes back on, and then we'll be out, jeez," Stiles muttered.

Lydia closed the cooler again but didn't lock it so that they could get out in a minuet. Stiles fumbled with his pants and his belt while Derek slipped on his toght jeans and wriggled around to get them all the way up. Once they both had their shirts on as well stiles creaked the coler door open again and saw Scott, Lydia, Allison, and Isaac waiting for them.

"Well this is awkward," Stiles said shifting feet and wringing is hands as he exited the cooler.

"Awkward for you two, or us?" Scott questioned.

"Yes," Stiles answered sarcastically and pointing affirmitavley toward scott.

Derek stepped out of the cooler next while he was still putting his jacket around his shoulders.

"Dont even look at me."

Lydia and scott both put their hands up as if offended.

"Come with me stiles i think we have some things to talk about," Derek continued, speaking stern and slowly.

"Oh, okay, yeah got it."

They both walked out, Stiles mumbling things incoherently towards the rest of the group, trying to walk backwards out the door until he tripped and caught himslef and gave up trying to give an explanation. especially considering that was when Derek grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the door , into the kitchen, and away from the awkward staring group.