Chapter 4

"Okay so we have something to tell you clearly," Derek began.
"Derek's a vampire," stiles yelled out sarcastically, "and because he cold blooded he was affected more and needed me for warmth."
"A gay cold blooded vampire?" Scott asked.
"Hey I'm not gay!" Derek shouted.
"You can't pull a no homo on this one Derek. You had sex with a member of the same sex," Isaac explained slowly.
"I mean I like guys, but I'm not... all the way gay," he paused, "I don't know what I am, okay? I just know I've loved stiles for three years and that's all I need to know."
"You? Love him? Are you sure? That's not what it looks like when you're punching him and intimidating him all the time." Lydia spoke up.
"Ohhhh I get it," Allison started, "its like a little schoolgirl crush. Boy likes girl. Boy pulls girls hair. Girl punches boy. Mom tells girl "he teases you cuz he likes you" stuff."
"No, it's not that. I just didn't want you guys to know okay. But now everyone does. So it doesn't matter."
"I mean we all kinda knew stiles was bisexual. It was just kinda obvious. Leaving hints here and there. But we didn't expect you man. It's okay. We don't mind. We don't think you're any less of an alpha." Scott assured Derek.
"I don't care. I just wasn't ready. I feel like me telling you guys was forced on me."
"Its okay," stiles placed a hand on Derek's shoulder.
"I'm going to go to bed. You can come if you want stiles. I could use the company," Derek mumbled and walked to his car to go back to his den as stiles followed.