Chapter 3

Derek kept walking until he reached the kitchen, stlies hopped up onto the counter while derek leaned his back against the oven behind him.

"They saw us, stiles," he said, "They saw us." he looked down at his feet and then brought his head up to look at him.

"We could just play it off like nothing happened, or just act as if it were a natural thing, like we're... uh we've well like we've always been...a couple?"

"Ha, yeah like that'd be beliveable. I've been "hating" you for years now."

"Well, you had me fooled. I'm sure you could admit to them that it was just an act."

"I could," Derek pondered "and then i could also tell them that i'm actually a vampire, I'm sure they'd buy that too."

"I mean i don't think they'd be suprised, derek. there's a lot more fucked up things in beacon hills than vampires."

"That's not the point. The point is..." he pasued,"the point is that i'm not ready. For them to know. what i am."

"A vampire?"

"No, Stiles, you idiot-"

"You sourwolf," he spoke toward him with a smirk. he grabbed Dereks shoulders from the counter he was sitting on and pulled his body towards him. "So come here sourwolf." Derek stood between Stiles legs with his hand on his thighs. "What is it, that you are?" he paused, looking for an answer, "Gay, Bi, Pan?"

"I-I-I dont know...i'ts never been this way with any other guys. just you.so i guess Bi or hetero-flexible or something."

"You dont have to put yourself to a label for me, you know that right. The fact that you love me is enough. You can figure yourself out on your own time." Stiles held his hand up to Dereks face and rubbed his thumb against the scruff on his cheek.

"So, should we tell them?" Derek asked.

"That you're a vampire?"

"Oh shut up idiot." he leaned in and kissed him, smiling into his lips.

Stiles pulled away and kissed up his neck, passed his scruffy jaw, and up to his ear. He smirked again and whispred: "Make me sourwolf."

"Oh, I wil,Stilinski." he picked him up onto his waist and stiles wrapped his legges around him, giggling. Derek kissed him all over, from his cheek to his nose and neck.

"Come on," He dropped him, "We owe them an explanation."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hey thanks for reading guys. Please vote for my story, i Promise i'll be updating more often now. i have all day free tomorrow so I'll absolutley be updating tomorrow.

So when i loggen on today i saw that people for all over the world were reading my story and i think thats AWESOME. people from france, Iraq, Turkey, UK, Canada, etc. so i think itd be cool if you commented your contry or state. not your adress or anything obviously. stay safe guys.

Also i uploaded a youtube video yesterday for the first time. Its me singing a cover of Skinny love, so check that out please. my channel is "Darren Long" and comment either on this story or on the video any other songs i should cover. Also subscribe to my channel if you like it and like and share. thank you!

Also I have two tumblr acounts if you want to follow those:

main blog: Super-fruity.tumblr.com

Sideblog: Fangnotf-nick.tumblr.com

Thank you guys! Love you!

-Max