Chapter 5

"Derek," Stiles whispered, "Are you awake?" 

"I am now," he grumbled, "What is it?"

"I'm sorry," Stiles answered so lightly he could barely hear himself whisper it.

"Ugh turn around," Derek commanded.

Stiles shifted his body to face the older boy, keeping his muscled arms around him for comfort.

"Now," Derek started off calmly as to not intimidate Stiles, "What in the world would you be sorry for?"

"I'm j-just sorry that you were kind of forced to come out to the pack without really wanting too," he answered nervously, fumbling with his hands.

"You did too, its not like either of us had a choice in this situation, don't be sorry," Derek whispered into Stiles neck while making soft love bites.

Stiles shivered from the feeling of Dereks lips and teeth on his sensitive spots. 

"Yeah, but with me it's no surprise, no one doubted I was gay or bi, no one expected you and I feel like I accidentally outed you."

"You didn't out me, Stiles. I told them myself and it's not your fault they caught us fucking in an ice cooler, to be fair."

Stiles giggled a bit and pushed himself farther into Derek's body for comfort, kissing up Derek's bare chest. Derek chose to sleep in just boxers where as Stiles preferred a loose sweater with his boxer shorts. 

Derek lifted the younger boy onto his back and hovered over his torso. He lifted his shirt up slightly to reveal his bare body. Derek moved his body slowly over stile's, leaving chaste kisses from his neck, down to his waistline. When he got to the elastic of his boxers he hooked his fingers and tugged the shorts down just a bit to suck on his skin. Stiles breath hitched from the fast transition of giggly kisses to slow, sensual, sleepy, kisses that were so close to were Derek had been earlier that day.

Stiles felt Derek smirk into his skin, clearly pleased by the reaction he received. He tugged the shorts down a bit farther and licked a stripe up Stiles' body. Soft high pitched moans left Stiles' mouth involuntarily, whereas lower, more hungry moans escaped from Derek. 

"P-p-please," stiles begged as Derek teased him with his hands rubbing up his thighs. 

Derek chuckled a bit and then finally tugged down the boxers far enough to stick his hand down and palm him. Eventually, Stiles whimpers became unbearable and Derek was almost forced to rip his boxers completely off of Stiles body. He Placed his lips lightly around Stiles head and used his tongue to pleasure him. 

Stiles reached down and pushed down on Derek's head, moving him down his shaft. Derek, not being used to giving oral to males, gagged at the sudden change but tried his best to keep going.He bobbed his head up and down on Stiles, being sure to suck with his tongue. With Derek's free hand, he palmed himself through his boxers and felt up Stiles body with the other. 

Unfortunately stiles did not have the same luck, he had no idea what to do with his hands while Derek sucked him off, he no longer needed to put his hands on Dereks head, because he was now getting the hang of it and doing all the work. He felt himself twitch inside Dereks mouth right before he came into derek's mouth, but it didn't stop there. Derek swallowed and kept sucking, slowly, bringing Stiles down from his high. Not knowing what to do stiles' grabbed a lamp on the bedside table and just completely knocked it to the ground shattering everywhere. 

"Oh, great," Derek huffed, lying back down next to stiles, "I'll clean it up in the morning."