Chapter 7

New Years 2000, New York City

Michael’s hands were in mine, holding my slippery, sweaty fingers down

Michael’s hands were in mine, holding my slippery, sweaty fingers down. My arms were  stretched over my head. His body, shining and bathed in the silvery gleam of the moonlight- and possibly the lights from outside, was driving into me. My legs were wrapped tightly around him, and I shuddered weakly, still whimpering and moaning, coming down from my intense orgasm.  He pulled back, and my muscles tightened around his still straining cock.  Michael looked down between us, lifting off, and I saw his glistening staff leaving me almost all the way.

“Don’t…”  My voice was hoarse and thick with passion.  Of course, if last week had reminded me of anything, it was that Michael loved to keep going and going… as if he had lost time to make up for. Not that I had any complaints, mind you! 

“Oh, don’t you worry…” Biting his lip, he rounded his hips, teasing me. “We’re not done…I told you I’m gonna be in you cuming at the stroke of midnight, and I got it timed just right…”

My little control freak. Again, no complaints, though. 

Michael kissed me thoroughly and let go of my hands to hold my face.  

“Oh yeah?”  I reached forward and cradled his tight balls.

He drew in a sharp breath “Unless you spoil it, wicked little woman… And don’t think I wouldn’t make you pay for that.” 

“Well-if you promise…” Reaching up further, I got a hold of his strong, pulsing rod- nice and slick from my juices.  I moved against him, using his broad head to play at my swollen opening. 

“Lisa…girl…dammit…”  Reaching down he stilled my hand. 

Kissing me hard and thus distracting me, Michael pulled away from me, leaving my heat, and I protested.

Laughing lowly, he looked down on my body, running his hands all over me, knowing just where to linger and tease. 

“Michael…”  Trying to use my legs to pull him back to me, he evaded my efforts and got off the bed.  
“Something you want?”

“You. Always, you.”
“Well, that’s easy. Cause you got me… Oh, the ways you got me, princess…”

I raised up on my elbows, blowing an errand strand of hair from my face. “So, why are you stopping…”
“I aint stopping…I am looking at you. My little miracle.. And I’m admiring my good taste- cause that choker looks right on you, baby girl…especially now…”

His hot eyes roamed over me and I propped my legs up.  Totally unashamed. 
I looked over at the white and diamond studded lingerie he had taken off me in what seemed like an eternity ago. He did leave the black high heels on.  Which had worked out great when he had me bent over the couch in the main part of the suite before caring me in here- stopping for a little high post number before dropping me on the bed.