Chapter 1

A/N
YN. Speech
Yn(thinking)

I am YN a kid that loves video games especially RPGs so I went to get a in store exclusive and man that line was huge. The guy in Font of me looked like he wanted to die from the sunrise he had brown hair and green eyes and was in a black and green tracksuit.

 The guy in Font of me looked like he wanted to die from the sunrise he had brown hair and green eyes and was in a black and green tracksuit

-

Yn. konosuba

-

2 hour later and I am walking to my apartment when I see a girl getting dragged in to an alleyway so I follow she was getting robbed.
YN.what do I do
then out of nowhere I jump in and tackle the man the girl then ran. I tried to run but he got up and lunged at me. The next thing I knew I was in a black room with nothing but a chair in front of me I was also in a chair. Then a girl walked from behind me she had a short skirt on and had blue eyes and hair.

 Then a girl walked from behind me she had a short skirt on and had blue eyes and hair

Aqua. I am Aqua the goddess of water and I am here to guide your dead soul to the afterlife.
YN. what is going on.
As I said then she sat down.
Aqua. Yn you are dead you see and I must send you to the afterlife.
YN. so Im dead now what.
Aqua. well there are
I felt a gust if wind that blew me of my chare and straight in to Aquas chest. I jumped of and then I turned around to find the guy from earlier the one from the line.
Kazuma. where am I.
Yn. your dead.
Kazuma. dead like I died.
Yn. yep sorry dude.
Kazuma. I didn't even get to play the game.
Yn. same. I got stabed.
Kazuma. I got ran over.
Aqua. actually kazuma sato you died of shock you thought it was a truck when actually it was a tractor.
Kazuma. really common
Yn. that just sucks.
Aqua started laughing at kazuma while I felt bad.
Then kazuma decided to hit aqua.
Yn. So aqua what were you saying before kazuma hear decided to crash on in.
Aqua. Right you to like games right.
Yn and kazuma. Yes.
Aqua. In this world the devil king has launched waves after waves of monsters and people are dieing daily so we are sending people from other worlds to go and help.
Yn. OK but won't we not know how to talk there language.
Aqua. The information of there language is uploaded straight to your brain so you can talk it.
Kazuma. Won't that like fry are brains.
Aqua. only on rare actions.
Yn. Ok so when do we begin.
Kazuma. Wait did you say it could fry my brain.
Aqua. Well there is one more thing you can choose 1 thing such as a cool weapon ore a magical ability now start choosing.
As she said that paper rains down from the sky and on it were some really cool ability and weapons.

Me and kazuma sat there fore 5 minutes and aqua started getting annoyed.
Aqua. Can you possibly hurry it up you two.
YN. Yeah yeah.
Kazuma Under his breath. Annoying bimbo.
Yn(staff of disruption, ring of hexes, sword of light, knife of ever frost, man none off these are any good there two overpowered.)
I pike up a pice of paper.
YN. Let's see clear wing Armor. Hmmmm what's it do.
Increased defence. Ok
Wind magic absorption.
Aqua what's wind magic absorption.
Aqua. That is when you get shot with wind magic or are even around wind constantly you absorb it and its stored in the Armor but if you choose it remember it's only wind and air magics none of the others.
Yn. Ok What's next.
Wind magic.
Aqua what dose that mean.
Aqua. That mean you tern the stored wind in to wind magic witch you can use at anytime and manipulate in to various forms such as swords wind shield and tornados.
Yn. I've made up my mind I choose clear wing Armor.
Aqua good choice now all we need is one more person to choose.
She glares at kazuma.
YN. Kazuma kazuma.
Kazuma. Kazuma here.
YN. Dude I just chose my gear.
Kazuma. Cool I don't care.
Aqua. Just hurry up no one expects much from a shut in neet like you.
Kazuma. That's it I can choose anything in this room right.
Aqua. That is correct.
Kazuma. Perfect I chose.
He points his hand up and the at aqua.
Kazuma. You goddess.
Aqua. OK sure.
Then In her mind it clicked.
Aqua. Wait me that can't be I can't be chosen.
Just as she said that a portal appeared and an angel came out of it.
Angel. Goddess aqua while you are off I will take care of your duties and if you wish to return you must first kill the devil king and return peace to that world. As for the two of you. She pointed at me and kazuma. You are not allowed to be on the same party but if ether off you or both of you In a joint attack kill the devil king the gods will grant each of you 1 wish and that wish can be anything. Good luck and safe travels adventures.

As she said that 3 lights came from the ground and me aqua and kazuma were lifted up the floor then opened up as we fell in to the new world.

A/n hi people of the Internet I hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter and just so you know I am dyslexic so if there are any spelling errors please don't have a go at me please just tell me where and I'll fix them if you leave the correct spellings in the comment. Other then that I have one moor thing to say.
EXPLOSION 💥💥💥💥💥