Chapter 3

A/N hello people of the Internet I hope you enjoyed this story so far so as a reminder we left of the story with yn and yunyun just arriving at axel. So I wonder what will Helen next better not wast time so let's get back to the plot.

So me and yn head in to axle we look around as we head towards the adventures guild.

Yn. I hope kazuma is there.
YunYun. Who is kazuma.
Yn. Well I would call him a friend but I barely know him.
Yunyun. What about that hole if your nice and are kind to others your my friend no mater what speech you gave me.
Yn. Good point so yeah kazuma is a friend of mine we got separated from each other on are way here I hope he made it.
Yunyun. Any friend of yours is a friend of mine.
Yn. You really think highly of me don't you.
Yunyun. Well with that armor I better.
Yn. Good point.

Before yunyun could speek we made it to the adventures guild.

Yn. Ready to go on in.
Yunyun. Ready.

-

Yn. Ko.

Yunyun. No.

Aqua. Su.

Kazuma. Ba

-

We entered the guild it was full off people drinking eating and partying nere the front of the guild siting down looking depressed were kazuma and aqua. So I walked over to them with yunyun following me like a lost puppy.

Yn. So how is she treeting you dumbass.
Kazuma. Yn its you.
He looks behind me to find yunyun who is currently hiding behind like I'm some kind of human shield.
Kazuma. Who's the chick.
I move out the way so kazuma could see yunyun.
Yn. Yunyun this is kazuma and aqua. Kazuma aqua this is yunyun.
Yunyun. Its nice to meat you kazuma I heard that you are yn are friends and I hope we can be friends as well.
She held her hand out towards kazuma she said this
with a massive blush smaked across her face.
Kazuma. What's with that name yunyun. He then started laughing.
Yunyun blushed harder then she was before she was as red as her eyes.
Yunyjn. S shut up m my name isn't w wired at all you jerk how can yn see you as a friend.
Aqua. Those eyes she's a crimson demon.
Kazuma stopped laughing as he heard demon.
Kazuma. A crimson demon what's that.
Aqua. There a common form of humans known for high intelligence and magic there defining features is there red eyes dark hair and there wired names.
Yunyun. My name isn't wired you jerks.
Yn. Yunyun I don't find your name wired so calm down and kazuma try to be a bit more sensitive wire not in Japan anymore.
Kazuma. Yeah whatever you say mom.
Yn. Really sarcasm.
Kazuma. Shut up yn.
Yn. Aqua I feel bad for you having to deal with this from now until probably the end of his life.
Aqua. Don't remind me I'm stuck here I get it and I'm stuck with a no good shut in neet like why couldn't you have chosen me instead so I was at least with a compitant person. She was crying and complaining and wailing on the table
Yn. Kazuma now I feel bad for you but anyway when I entered you two looked depressed and something telling me it wasn't the fact that you had to deal with each other.
Kazuma. You see were broke and we can't become adventures without 200 eris that's 200 eris per person.
Yn. Now that I think about it I'm broke to.
Yunyun. Ummmm I have some money so I can cover the expenses if you need yn.
Yn. Thanks a lot yunyun.
I went and gave yunyun a hug and I can feel the heat from her face as I did.

Anyway me aqua and kazuma with the 6 gold coin 1 gold coin is 100 eris went up to the front desk and a girl was there.

Luna

Luna. I'm luna and I will explain how this works. There are  6 catagorys with a max of 50 In each state. you can only go up to Lvl 30 which normally max out around 100- 110 and you will need a gods blessing to get the ability to go up to Lvl 60 which is where your stats can max out. And once you have seen your cards you can ask me and I'll tell you which class you can chose.

My card was simple.

Name. Yn
Race. Human.
Class. Na
Strength. 3
Defence. 5
Magic. 5
Speed.4
Intelligence. 4
Luck.2
Total. 23/300
Lvl. 1
Spells. Air blast. Wind shield.

Skills. Clear wing.

Yn. Kazuma what's your total.
Kazuma. Mine is 25 best stat is luck with 6 the rest are even you.
Yn. My total is 23 my best stats are magic and defense with 5. Any spells or skills
Kazuma. No you.
Yn. Yes I have 2 spells and 1 skill thy come from my armor though. Ok anyway luna what classes can I choose.
Luna. Let's see yn with these stats you could be a shielder a knight a mage or a master paliden and of course there's the basic adventure.
Yn. What dose the master paliden do.
Luna. Well the master paliden has a sword buff and a magic buff letting you learn skills from mages and crusaders so it's a nice middle ground but as it is a master class it's slow to lvl up but you start out with basic magic cost and basic sword and basic shield.
Yn. I'll chose master paliden.
Luna. Ok then yn welcome to the guild.

After that aqua became a priest and kazuma was an adventure. Me and kazuma went are own ways and me and yunyun found and Inn but there was a problem there was only 1 bed.

Yn. Yunyun you have the bed.
Yunyun. I'm not having you sleep on the floor.
Yn. But your paying for it I would feel bad for making you sleep on the floor.
Yunyun. But your my friend so I can't let you sleep on the floor.
Yn. Your my friend so I can't let you sleep on the floor.
Yunyun. Fine then if we can't agree on who sleeps in the bed we will have to both sleep on the bed.
She had a slight blush across her face.
Yn. (this is going to yo on forever so I'll let it happen) fine we can share but only for the time being when I get the eris I will buy a sleeping bag and then I will sleep on the floor.
Yunyun. Fine but for now we share.

After that we got dressed in to more comfortable cloths and got in to bed. I don't know about her but I drifted of to sleep.

A/N hello people of the Internet this was a long one but i hoped you enjoyed it. As most of you know I'm dyslexic so if I have spelled anything wrong give me the Wright spelling and tell me where to fix the error but other then that I will leave you with my final word and its not explosion.
STEEL🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️