Chapter 4

A/N hi and thanks for reading chapter 4 as a reminder yn and yunyun met up with kazuma and aqua. Yn got his adventure card and he chose his class to be master paliden. We left of yn and yunyun as they got in to a shared bed and yn just fell asleep.

There I was in a ever expanding void of 7 colors . I could feel 7 forces around me each represented by a color. Red blue yellow white green orange purple. Each of these colors represented what I could only guess was the 7 elements in this world. Red was fire. Blue was water. Yellow electricity. White was light. Green wind. Orange earth. Purple dark. While these colors swirled around me I felt at peace there was nothing but dead silent until an eye appeared and cut through the colors.

Yn. What the.
Kessho. Listen human I am the armor you ware and I would like to explain how the power you wield works.
Yn. Who are you.
Kessho. My name is Kessho the dragon of wind I am the clear wing armor you use.
Yn. So what would you like to tell me.
Kessho. As of now you have access to only the clear wing form. There are many more forms those forms being clear wing fast form where your speed is boosted but you lose your defense. There is white wing form which renders your attack useless as it boosts your magic at a cost of your strength and there are 2 nor forms crystal form which lest you absorb fire water wind and earth magic and finally there is crystal clear wing form that let's you absorb all forms of magic. And there is 1 more form but that form does not mater as off now. Is this understood.
Yn. Ummm Yeah OK but how do I activate these forms.
Kessho. For now practice with just clear wing form and I'll ease you in to the other forms ass we go understand human.
Yn. Yes I understand but why tell me all this.
Kessho i have my reasons and if you meat anyone with similar armor and you end up defeating them take there crystal found on the mi spine of the armor as that will help speed up the process of mastering the forms.
Yn. Understood but what is this place and what's with the difrent colors and why are you an eye.
Kessho. All of that will be answered in dew time but for now I think you should wake up.

After that I awoke in a cold sweet.

Yn. That was no dream was it.

As I said that I heard the door close and I see yunyun coming in with bags of food and a small rectangular box which the bags were resting on.

Yunyun.  Yn your awake
Yn. Hi yunyun yes in up and at it when did you go out.
Yunyun. I had an errand to run so I did some shopping and I got you a gift.
Yn. A gift you didn't have to get me anything.
As I said that I got out of bed and started putting on my armor. I activated the tail and then turned around to look at yunyun.
Yn. What's in the box.
Yunyun. It's your gift.
She then handed me the box and in it was what looked like a sword hilt.
Yn. Thanks but what is it.
Yunyun. It's a magic sword. It works buy applying magic on it and then the magic is condensed in to a blade each blade is different because the shape and the magic its made of is up to the user but as you are a paliden I thought a magic sword might be useful as a wepon.
Yn. You shouldn't have I don't need it my magic is already top notch.
Yunyun. But as a paliden it's your job to be both a mage and a crusader or knight you should be both fighting long and close range so now you can actually be effective in close quarters combat.
Yn. Thanks let's head to the guild and see what jobs they have.

-

Yunyun. Konosuba.

-

Me and yunyun went to the guild I was hoping to see kazuma there but luna said he was doing manual labour to pay rent. So me and yunyun grabbed a quest it said take out 5 giant frogs and wee would get paid 5000 eris for the job. So me and yunyun went out to kill some frogs.

-

Yn. Konosuba

-

Yunyun. There they are I can see 3 frogs I can probably take out 2 of them in a single strike but I'll need you take out the last one.
Yn. Sounds like a plan let's go.
I grabbed from tmy belt the sword hilt and from there I started concentrating and a river of energy flowed from my back into the hilt before the hilt shifted and changed and out came a green blade

A/N hi its me an the blade looks like this.

Yn. Nice it's light and feels good in hand yunyun you did good.
Yunyun. Actually the sword is made of your own magic so it should be perfect so don't thank me your the one who is using it so thank yourself.
Yn. Sorry I don't roll like that anyway I'll wait for you to take the 2 out and I'll take the final out.
Yunyun. OK I'm ready let's begin this.

A/N hi its me and that's the end of chapter 4 I know a cliff  hanger. Anyway thanks for reading this chapter and I will see you in chapter 5 of my story see you next time and I I'll leave you with my last word like normal.
STEEL🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️