We're not in love yet!

COPYRIGHT

Copyright © Shrutika Badekar ( aka s_v_badekar), 2023

All rights are reserved. You may not reproduce this story in any way or form, in whole or part, without the written content of the copyright holder(me). Any infringement of this book is a violation of copyright law.
This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real places are used fictionally. Other nam
Les, characters, places, and events are products of the author's imagination(me), and any resemblance to actual events or places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

So, please, do not copy!

                   S U M M A R Y

"You're not supposed to be here!" I tried to shut the door in his face but he pushed so hard that I almost fell and then he closed the damn door as soon as he walked inside.

His glare could melt a whole land of ice which was now focused on me. Sweet little me! And did he just lock the freaking door?

What the hell!

"Hey-" My voice broke off as I looked at him. He was standing so close. His speed was vexing and the predatory glare did not help the case.

Our gaze clashed and He painfully slowly, backed me up against a wall, keeping the whole predatory thing going. Even if I wanted to, I could not break eye contact with him. It was too much though, the tension was palpable but I shoved it away, far off, and looked away from him.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him again. His blazing blue eyes have turned into the deep darkest shade of the ocean. Breathing seemed to be difficult when he closed whatever space was between us, I gasped. He was noting everything and I was scared that if he leaned any closer he could hear the pounding of my heart. His other hand went to rest on my hip and God! I held back a shudder but when he bent and brought his lips closer to my ear shell, a shiver broke through. He smelled so damn good. I closed my eyes but breathing him in made my mind hazier. I signed.

His chuckle was heavy and rough, tickling my ear. His nose was in my hair, breathing heavily, and then he growled.

"You're going to fucking fix this mess you created."

***

After the death of her father, Jade Wilson did some screw-up things which she was not proud of, and the cheery on top was, that it was Asher Jones, who helped her get out of that situation. She was grieving and wanted distraction and Asher was a good one or at least it was at first anyway. The meaning of love is different in everybody's life and Asher wanted nothing to do with it but he can't control what he felt when he was wJadejade. She made him feel emotions that he never wanted to think about. After that incident, He found himself needing her closer to him which made him despise her even more. He thought one time would be enough to get her out of his system but was it?

***

You can show your appreciation by hitting the star or by comments.

Have an amazing read!