-𝙵 𝙾 𝙾 𝙻 𝙸 𝚂 𝙷-

also a nb!reader again. did I do it right?

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

tick tock

tick tock

tick tock

it was abandoned. wherever they were that is. some kind of temple. golden coins lining the path. layers of what seemed to be a thousand year old dust covered everything. the mass amounts of cobwebs made them sick to their stomach. eyes falling forever all the tiny details of the temple.

"where am I?"

tick tock

tick tock

tick tock

there it was again, a clock. what kind of thousand year old temple has a clock in it. the harsh dessert winds slapping against the sides of the temple. ignoring the sandy floor as they continued. moaning to themselves. wishing they had gotten a torch. instead of using their phone. cringing as they watched the battery drop more.

"this place is super creepy." they muttered again. when they heard a noise. footsteps. turning to shine a light in that direction. only finding a golden goblet had fallen from the shelf. a sigh leaving their lips as they placed a hand over their chest. in attempt to calm their breathing.

"what am i doing?" they whispered under their breath. coughing as the air begun to get more stuffy. dust particles particularly 90% of the air in here.

tick tock

tick tock

tick tock

following the sound, it was somewhere north of their position. endless rows of what they believed to be gifts begun turning into things such as broken bows. and chest plates. passing a tattered book and emerald resting by one another. their torch light on the phone diming as they traveled deepr, must be running out of battery. the floor no longer sand like, but dry. a rancid smell in the air. almost like a rotting smell.

"i don't like it here." they whispered, their foot stepping on something. a loud crack echoing through the temple. looking down in horror to see what they stepped on. finding a old axe there. a dim shimmer of blue over it. and strange enscripetions on the side. a language they could quite place their finger on. something very out of place for the temple. that's when it happened again. the blur in the comrer of their eyes and a loud rumble. something else was in here. and they didn't want to find out what or who it is. so turning on their heel they went to go back down the same path they already had.

tick tock

tick tock

tick tock

only to find it had been blocked off, and a shadow figure was hiding behind the temple pillar. shining the light in that direction. watching it hide behind the pillar.

"who's there? let me out." they shouted, taking catious steps towards where the thing had been. when the face appeared from behind it. a shriek leaving their lips as they jumped back. only for their foot to get caught on something nd cause them to take down lading on something.

"i can't do that." the voice came. it was a harsh tone, scratchy voice. like they hadn't had water in years. and judging by the place they were in. they hadn't.

tick tock

tick tock

tick tock

"time is ticking blade. you're already four hundred and twenty thousand years late." it spoke again. steps coming closer.

tick tock

tick tock

tick tock

"best not keep them waiting." it said, the face appearing in the light. the strangled scream passing through their lips as itbdid so. half the face had been ripped away, showing the rotten bones beneath. bones that somehow where the colour of gold. emerald green eyes, well eye. the other had been replaced with an arrow. and everything went dark. the sigh leaving his mouth.

"you do this every time." He said as he reached inside it white gown. the brocken clock in his hand. ticking away with every second. using his finger to flick the little hand backwards. watching with a smile as it begun to spin around. watching them lay on the floor as blurs of colours passed them. the dead scientists on the floor, watching as the body's derot. speeding through the door. now not dead. Time being ripped apart as he turned back time. light flooding the temple. his home now no longer full of dust and cobwebs. but back to its former glory. of golden pillars and quartz floors. the piles of the most beautiful gems littering the floor sparkled at the light.

till it stopped the clock. the hand landing on 21:01:21. 20 minutes before the event on the killed them all. the end of aereaum, the land of dream. the mighty ruler. he looked back down at them, they wetr different from the ones before them. and he hoped them would be the one to finally save them.

- - -

and that they would be. the male before then was evil. straight out of a disney movie kind of evil. the god behind him glowing brightly.

"dream. you don't have to do this." they shouted.

"and why not?" He grinned back, holding up the timer as he sat atop the throne. the blood dribbling down into the glass. dream was the god of manipulation, so from the second the image played in their head they knew something was up. the image was them, dancing with their lover. and person they had loved dearly. the person that was already dead.

"I like what you're selling dream. but there one tiny problem. their dead. and so are you." with a scream they ran forward, lifting the sword as they did do. dream throwing the blood timer to the floor before him. the red splashing up onto them. dream xd snapping their fingers at the same time the sword spilt through Dream's chest. the golden light basketing around them all.

- - -

and they awoke on the stone of the temple once more. the walls were no longer coveted in cobwebs, light now flooded the rooms. the gold chining in the light. turning to face the throne she laid beside. a man staring down at them. golden skin and emerald eyes. the same as before, just a lot less rotten and a lot bigger. he had returned to his god form.

"a token of my appreciation." he told them as he leabed down. holding his hand out to them. opening it to find a bright light there. watch as it slowly died out to reveal their lover. of course. foolish, the god of rebirth and undying.

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

literally have no idea what this was but i got bored at midnight so here. whatever this abomination is. also did i do the needful!reader, or does it need more work? they do use they/them pronouns right. i don't know, but I'm trying my best.

:)