(uncomplete) tommy

phil has lived many lives. he's seen it all. the past amd tye present, for a man who has lived for millions kf years. he seens wars, many indeed. world wars and civil wars. battles too. he had seen birth, life, and even death. seen many lives just pass him by. all because he could never age, well never die. he could age, but he could also reverse it. afterall he is the god of life itself. and the reason he can never die, his love was the godess kf death. both separated for eternity. she could never live and he could never die, forever alone wishingvfor the other. he had seen others fall in love too. and out of love. see he was an observer, gor a man that been around fir as long as he has you have to be. but he had seen everything. all of it. so that's how he found himself where he was now. stood upon the hill watching the ashed kingdom. watching as this lifetimes long friend stole past hum, geaving like a pig in anger. but Phil was watching them two. two teenagers. rushing to one another. crying as they thanked the gods they were alive, he knew kristen didn't have the heart to kill the young lovers anyways. he gad seen them before, tommy and y/n. he gad seen them multiple times, in many forms over navy years. yet they always found one another. like soulmates. one could not live without the other. like twin flames. he fad seen them fall in love every time, his favourite thing to do. be protected them, they had a pire and strong one. reminding him of his own. he had seen them fall for one another every single time, no matter the time period nor the event's currently happening. 1813 or 2020, they would find one another.