𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟏: 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬

ᜊﬞﬞ

ᜊﬞﬞ

𝟒:𝟎𝟓 𝐚𝐦
𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎th

𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨

The sky was bland and dull leaden-blue colour, the clouds white. Delicate snowflakes descended towards the ground. They twirl around before arriving peacefully onto the ground.
Jeja didn't need an alarm to wake her up. Her body has been utilized to this repeated cycle for a little less than a decade.

She instantly sat up, alert, and didn't allow herself anytime to prepare herself for the day. Instead, she walked to her desk and settled down, commencing with her study session.

She would normally study until 6:05 am. By the time she finishes her shower and getting dressed the time would be 7:45 am. It takes her 20minutes to get to school, so 8:05 am, enough time left to go over her notes.

When satisfied with her work, she gets up and heads to her shower. Not stopping even when a loud slap echoed throughout the house. Followed by shriekings, grunts, and creaking beds.
She doesn't stop even when glass breaks and a bang is heard against her wall. No, instead she continues to lather up her body with soap.

Normally the disturbance would have died down by now but it seems to have gotten louder, which means they're closer. Or maybe there is just more of them? Jeja looks away as she gets dressed.