chapter 24- my little sister part 2

Y/N P.O.V

I was chasing some thug as he ran for his life

Y/n: "twinkle twinkle little star. How I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high. Like a diamond in the sky."

Thug ran to dead end, he turn around and see me with arms shape-shifting into a blade.

(A/n: like that)

Thug: "please! I didn't mean to kill her!"

Y/n: "life or death. Blood stain on your hand. You will walk into hell loop and all your guilt. You will be punish, now die."

I stretch my blade arm toward him but something hook him and pull him away

Y/n: "man, why does heroes always ruined the fun of it?"

Then bat like person jump off the building and the bat person revealed to be batgirl

Y/n: "hello there sexy~"

Batgirl: "you again?"

Y/n: "right on babe." I smirk

Batgirl: "I thought I was hoping not to see you."

Y/n: "I miss you too, anyway, step aside and let me kill him."

Batgirl: "I won't let you kill him."

Y/n: "sorry babe, but family call justice."

Batgirl: "and killing him I'd justice?"

Y/n: "yes! Because sexy, you see when human kill another human, they are bound of their guilt and trust me. No matter time you ask forgiveness or pray for God that you change. It doesn't work like that."

A ghost spirit of little boy who was hiding behind my leg and I pat his head

Y/n: "you're still going to hell and I will punish of his misery. Now. Stand. Aside."

Batgirl: "batman warn of you, but killing him won't bring someone back. I won't let you."

Y/n: I sigh "you bat family always goes through this the hard way. Such a hypocrite."