Chapter 31: jail break and party club

Y/N P.O.V

I was in the holding cell but I change to orange jail suit but I kept the hood on because it not ready to show my real face. Right now, I'm at where we can get one free call.

Kara P.O.V

I suddenly woken up and pick up my phone.

Kara: "hello..?" I was super tired for why I'm getting call this early morning.

Y/n: "babe, I'm at jail, call a lawyer!"

Kara: "did you do something stupid?"

Y/n: "I kill bunch of criminals."

Kara: "and why should I call a lawyer and get you out?"

There was silent for moment until he speak up.

Y/n: "I miss that pussy?"

I hang up and back to sleep.

Y/N P.O.V

Welp, there goes my freedom. And back to the holding cell and lunch break! Honestly I feel like being in jail, sleep, wake up, brush your teeth, shower, outside, choir and lunch break. This is jail school, this is hell.

I was holding tray and in line with other until a black human talking to me.

Inmate: "hey dark knight, hey dark knight. You're pretty famous right? Hey, you know what? I'm pretty famous too. Am I right boys?"

Everyone agree and the guy pass a shiv to the guy.

Inmate: "maybe I give you autograph? What do you say big boy."

He try to stab but I block it with tray and hit him with tray then I elbow the glass grabbing the frying oil and dump it on the black human.

Inmate: "ahhh! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Y/n: "you know what? I don't feel like eating you. If you have a good soul. I would cook you up into sous food!"

I look at everyone, I see Harley and ivy look at me.

Y/n: "you listen to me dickless fuckface, I'm not lock here with you! You're lock here with me!!!!"

The cops try to retain me but I knock them out off of me. After few times, I was send back to my jail cell.

Y/n: "welp, that could've went better."

My face is stuck between the bar.

Y/n: "somebody, help!"

Harley: "wow, for someone is a famous killer and grease that fellow you are really dumb."

Y/n: "I get that alot. I want lawyer! Mjolnir, to me!"

I held my hand out and waited till my hammer come... it didn't come.

In hell.
Morningstar house.

Lucifer was reading newspaper and Lilith was drinking tea while the hammer mjolnir just bouncing around the house while Lucifer and Lilith just sat there acting nothing happen around them.