weeeeeeeewwwoooooooooooooooo pewpewpew

There was a boy named Luyan living in a planet called 'Revolulane '

He hates living in Revolulane as all that's left on this planet is him and him only, all the other people have either passed away or boarded a spaceship to who knows where. One day,He decides to explore the universe.He packed his bags and left using a spaceship he bought from a travelling merchant. The place he went to was a planet called 'Hallier'.There were many people living on this planet. There was also a lot of interesting things he has never seen or heard of before. After staying for a while he became even more excited.Maybe a little too much to the point that he doesn't sleep much.

After a year of living in Hallier, he was already feeling tired and annoyed of the things there.He started to miss living in Revolulane .He missed the days where he can sleep on his big fluffy bed in a quiet place. But,he was the one that decided to live in Hallier so he was reluctant to go back.

After another year of living in Hallier, he has had enough so he packed his bags and left Hallier with his spaceship.When he was starting the spaceship,he had a bad feeling but he ignored it, thinking it was just because of how tired he was.

While traveling back,the spaceship suddenly started going out of control.He instantly regretted that he ignored his bad feeling from before.While the spaceship was falling in the middle of nowhere, Luyan accidentally fell and hit his head one of the control panel. His head started bleeding and then he blacked out.