(4) Accidental Letter Pt. 1

"Venti!" Xingqiu pulls Venti to his seat, for some reason a letter was placed onto his seat.

"Xiao's here?" Venti didnt mind the letter at first, being so focused at Xiao.

"You mean Xiao? You know him?" Chongyun interrupts.

"No... I just met him in the café earlier with Qiu." Venti exclaims as he sits down onto his chair with Xingqiu and Chongyun as his seatmates.

"Do you know him Yun?" Xingqiu asks his boyfriend.

"Know him? I perhaps know that he's friends with my sister, not to mention that... surprisingly he has the same age as us despite being friends with my sister." Chongyun answers.

"Your sister Ganyu? That's so cool!" Xingqiu smiles st his boyfriend.

The two noticed Venti staring at Xiao more, as if he likes him. Non-stop tapping of his pen... he just knew it would make his song special once he get to know Xiao.

"Venti are you sure you don't like him?" Xingqiu teases.

"L-like?! Me? No no... he's just giving me good ideas for my song..."

"Ooo~ is this admiration?" The couple teases.

"Shut up you twooo- oh" Venti noticed the letter again and opens it.

"Oh, a letter read it!" Xingqiu asks.

"This is weird, but I admired you a lot from a far, meet me outside the school later... I will tell you something!" Venti read a letter, that sounded like a confession.

"Wait wait wait- is this a love letter?!" Venti was in disbelief, no one would send him this... knowing that Xingqiu and Chongyun are his only friends.

"A secret admirer~ what if it was Xiao!" Xingqiu teases again.

"No? I just met him today, it would've probably been not me... and they placed it on the wrong seat..." Venti exclaims.

"Oh, there's a sign in the back "to, X" Chongyun reads.

"X? I'm Venti, I really don't feel like it's mine..." Venti sighs. "Whatever... i'll tell you all later." He adds in his sentence.

"All right! Now go listen, Professor Albedo's now here." Xingqiu pats Venti's back which made Venti sigh.

Timeskip: A few hours later...

"My liege, I suppose you can go to you "admirer" now." Xingqiu teases with an obnoxious grin on his face.

"...I don't think it's supposed to be mine  though, but okay?" Venti felt a surge of anxiousness not knowing who this person really was.

A tall figure appeared outside the doors, his shadow forseen because of the sunset. Venti felt something, that felt really... familliar, his barbatos' side welling up.

"He's over there, he seems quite familiar." Chongyun squints his eyes to look at the person better.

"Oh, I guess it isn't Xiao? Considering the height though..." Xingqiu adds.

"I can't quite see him, might aswell approach him now, Venti."

"Alright... you guys stay here." Venti walks up to the doors, his bloodlust rising out of nowhere, he felt like he was on the verge of having an addiction with it, it was... pretty disgusting to hear.

A tall, orange haired man, with dull blue eyes he saw.

"What the hell." Venti replied.

Tartaglia's eyes widened, "What the hell?! Your not– you?!"