𝐈. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘...!?

"Mom! I'm leaving". - Wang Yibo says while dragging his suitcase to the hall. "Wait Yibo!" His mom says while running towards him.

"Yes, mom". His mom patted him on his head and said - "Call me when you reach there. Okay?" "Okay, I'll be missing you Mom". - He said as he hugged her.

"Me too dear" - she hugs him back.

"Bye, mom I've to go". - He said as he bid goodbye to her. "Bye-bye" - Mom.

..

He dragged his suitcase and walked to the bus stop. As soon as he reached there the bus arrived.

And he got on the bus and took a seat and plugged in earphones to listen to some music till he reach the airport.

...Wang Yibo had graduated from high school and has got admission to one of the universities in South Korea. Today is the day he has booked the flight. So he's on the bus heading to the airport.

..

After 25-30 minutes the bus arrived at the airport. He got out of the bus and went straight to the airline section with his ticket and identification. And place the suitcase for check-in and went to the check-in section to collect his boarding pass. He went to the departure gate at the time of the flight. He got into the flight and one of the stewardesses and greeted him.

"Hello, sir. May I help you?" - Stewardess.

"I just need to find my seat". - Wang Yibo. "Okay, sir let me check... come with me, sir". - She said and walked to the next section. He followed him. "Sir this is your seat please take your seat cause the flight is going to take off now". - The stewardess said as she walked to the seat.

"Okay and thanks". - He said and took the seat. "It's our duty". - She said and walked to the other section.

After sitting comfortably in the seat he rummaged through his pockets to find the earphones when he heard a familiar voice humming beside him. He got shocked and turn his head to see a familiar man. The man was wearing a black mask and a cap but Yibo could recognize him from whatever he wears. The man turned to Yibo's side after he felt someone was staring.

"Hello!?" - The man said while looking at him to check if he knows him. "H-hello". - He replied.

"Wait I guess I've seen you." - The man said. "He remembers me?!"

"Okay Yibo calm down, calm down and reply to him" - He told to himself in his mind. "Yes, you may have because you were my senior in high school". - Wang Yibo told him.

"How could he be here in the same flight with me and sit beside me? The one and only Xiao Zhan!?"- Wang Yibo thought to himself.

..

Xiao Zhan was Wang Yibo's senior and his secret crush. But Xiao Zhan had graduated long ago (3 years) from high school. So it has been always a secret. And after graduation, his life has been changed. And now he is one of china's popular celebrities.

..

And Wang Yibo's journey starts from here... 

Hmm...let's see. 

☆(≧∀≦)☆