𝐗. 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑

"Thanks for the food!"

"Mhmm~ it's heavenly", Gong jun said .

They were having their dinner after a big chaos of Gong jun eating the food made by Xielian.

He didn't knew that his cooking was this good that he had a near death experience because of vomiting. After he calmed down, the next problem began.

There was no edible food now.

So all started working on today's dinner except Xielian. Telling Sanlang to keep him away from kitchen.

Poor Lian, he only tried to make his old friends a delicious dinner after their reunion. But only his Sanlang has the ability to eat his food, no one else can or else they will be having the same fate as Gong jun.

"So when are you guys going back?", Gong Jun asked munching on his food.
"We'll be leaving tomorrow morning", Xielian replied.

"You will be leaving tomorrow?"
Xielian nodded to Xiao Zhan.

"Tomorrow's your birthday isn't it Yibo?", Xiao Zhan asked Yibo suddenly.
"Huh?", Yibo was so shocked knowing that Zhan-ge knows his birthday, he stared at him in shock not knowing what to utter.

"Did you forgot your own birthday? Hah," Gong Jun asked.
"N-no... I... I was just thinking how does Zhan-ge knows my birthday. "

"It's not important now, the important thing is that Yibo's birthday is tomorrow so we should celebrate, so you two can't leave tomorrow. Got it?", Xiao Zhan said.
"Yeah ofcourse", Sanlang replied.

"So tomorrow is our Yibo's birthday so we'll be definitely there", Xielian said.

"Anyway, how do you know his birthday? Huh?", Sanlang asked in teasing manner.
"Yes Zhan-ge, I am curious", Yibo also said.

"That was actually... You have given me sweets on your birthday when we were in highschool, that day I came to know your birthday".

"You remember that?", Yibo asked in shock.

Xiao Zhan nodded. "Woah, I didn't know that you had this great memory Zhan", Gong Jun spoke.

"Of course he will remember his Yibo's birthday, don't you?", Sanlang teased him again.

"Hu-huh there's some rice left in the kitchen, I'll go and get it", Xiao Zhan tried to dodge the question, but Yibo ruined it,
"I'll go and get it Zhan-ge".

'No Yibo no...'

Yibo stood up and walked into the kitchen to get the rice..

'No Yibo, don't leave me here..Nooooo nooooo-

"So, Zhan-ge what are the plans for your little boyfriend's birthday?", Sanlang asked interrupting his thoughts.

"HUH?", Xiao Zhan finally woke up from his 'nooo' thoughts.

"Why are you so shocked, only your Yibo can call you 'Zhan-ge'?"

"Sanlang, stop you're teasing him too much", Xielian said lightly slapping him.

Xiao Zhan was in an extreme awkward situation thank God his Yibo came back.

"Zhan-ge here is the rice."

__________________________

"Hey Jungkook-ah, are you free this evening?", Yibo asked the Jungkook who was doodling on his math notes back page.

"Umm.. yeah kinda, why?".

"Actually I'm having a birthday party at home so would you mind joining us?", Yibo said in a whisper voice leaning slightly towards Jungkook's side.

Hearing this Jungkook stopped his doodling turned towards Yibo, "Woah today's your birthday? Happy Birthday my bro", he said taking Yibo's hands and shaking it excitedly.

"Of course I will come, I'm having a dance practice session today evening so I'll be there just after the practice", Jungkook spoke as he wouldn't be able to skip the dance practice.

"Alright, I'll send the address", just then the professor entered the class and the lessons began.

__________________________

Evening ~

"Okay that was good, let's finish up today's practice soon, one more time let's do it", Hoseok spoke just after practicing the dance for the 8th time.

"One more? Oh no", Yoongi sighed while laying down.
"C'mon Yoongi hyung just one more time", Hoseok said gesturing the staff to play the music.

"That was good, right? Why do we need to do it again hyung, tomorrow morning we can continue", Taehyung whined. Almost everyone was about to collapse on the floor, complaining that they had had enough for the day, but Hoseok, being the strict dance leader that he is, insisted on continuing.

"That was good, but we need to do more. Come on, no time to waste", with a clap, Hoseok commanded everyone's attention. The music began playing, and the group rose to their feet, dancing with boundless energy and complete focus, forgetting all about their fatigue.

After the practice session, everyone was sweating buckets. They decided to change into some clean clothes and head back to the dorms early to crash.
Jungkook quickly changed his clothes and put on a mask and cap. He then headed towards the parking area where Namjoon was already waiting near their car for everyone to arrive.

"Namjoon hyung", he called out walking towards him. Namjoon looked up from his phone upon hearing Jungkook's voice and smiled. "Where are the others?"
"They're coming"

"Hey Hyung! Just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to come back with you guys today. I've got a party to attend of my friend. Don't worry, I'll be coming back soon", Jungkook told.

"Okay, Jungkook, how will you be going?"
"His apartment is near here so I'll just walk there", Jungkook replied.

"Oh then be careful, alright?"
"Yeah", He gave a nod, smiled, and waved as he walked out of the parking lot towards Yibo's apartment.

He had already prepared a gift for his friend after school, a watch. Upon arriving at the address Yibo had sent, Jungkook easily located the building and walked inside. It was already dark outside, he was worried if he kept his friend waiting for a long time.

He spotted an elevator on the corner and headed towards it, when suddenly he felt a strange sensation that someone was following him. As he stepped into the elevator, he glanced around the lobby to see if anyone was following him. Seeing no one, he breathed a sigh of relief, he pressed the button for the floor he wanted to get and waited for the doors to close.

After a few seconds the door opened and he walked out searching for the apartment where Yibo was staying. As he strolled down the dimly lit corridor, a nagging feeling crept up on him once again - the feeling of being followed. He tried to shake off this feeling. Just then, he found Yibo's apartment number and hurried to knock on the door. As soon as he knocked twice on the door, it swung open to reveal an excited Yibo.

"Come in, Jungkook".

☆(≧∀≦)☆