𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃?

"If you don't mind then you can stay at my place".

"WHAT!?" Wang Yibo screamed at his lungs.

"What happened?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"Are you serious?" Xiao Zhan nodded.

'Huh? Is he gone mad? At least he is a celebrity and also is famous in the whole universe and now he's saying to a total stranger like me that 'if you don't mind YOU CAN STAY AT MY PLACE!?' what the hell? It's good that he said that to me. What if it was some other bastards or stalkers in my place then what will happen to my idol. Oh, Yibo stop your stupid brain and don't think nonsense', he mentally slapped his brain (I mean head).

Xiao Zhan waved his hands in front of the latter's face "Hello?!" And the other came into his senses.

"Uhm...Xiao-"

"I think you are younger than me so you can call me 'Ge' ".

(Ge* means elder brother in Chinese)

"Ok...ay?" Xiao Zhan nodded.

"Then Zhan-ge?" Zhan was surprised but smiled and asked. "What is it?"

"I'm grateful that you said to me that I can stay at your place. But..."

"But..?"

"But you're a celebrity how can I stay at your place? Zhan-ge y'know you can't invite strangers into your place like that." Yibo said to him.

"But you're not a stranger to me we know each other from high school, and you're my friend". Zhan said while smiling.

Friend? Wait- I'm Zhan-ge's friend OH MY GOD! what's happened to me since this morning first it was my idol sitting beside me and second he said that I can stay at his place now he told me I'm his friend!

"Yibo so what do you say, are you staying?"

"Yes, and thank you Zhan-ge." He said and Xiao Zhan smiled.

"Okay! Then follow me". The elder walked into the building towards the lift and the younger following behind.

They got into the lift and Zhan pressed the button for the 7th floor and the lift went shoo! To the 7th floor. It reached there and the door opened and get out from there walked to Xiao Zhan's place.

"Zhan-ge is that your place?" Yibo pointed at the door while walking with his suitcase and the elder turned his head to the younger and nodded.

"Wait- do you have any guests today?" Yibo asked.

"No," Zhan said still looking at the younger.

"Then someone is at your door". Xiao Zhan turned his head towards front and front. "Well- I don't know anyone was coming today. Maybe they got the wrong room or what?"

"But he's wearing very strange clothes, maybe some kidnapper who has come to kiDNAP YOU!?"

Xiao Zhan laughed at the other and said, "Don't say foolish things. Let's go and check it out".

They both walked to the door while observing the person. The person was knocking and suddenly there was no one at the door, the person just disappeared into thin air. The two of them was shocked and stopped in their tracks.

"Was it a Ghost Zhan-ge?" Yibo asked. But Xiao Zhan continued to walk.

"Zhan-ge! Don't go there it's a ghost." He said while pulling the elder's hands. "No, there's no ghosts in this world Yibo." He said and pulled the younger and walked towards his door.

"No-no Zhan-ge." And at last, he dragged him to the door.

"Look there's no ghost."

"Then what did we saw?" Xiao Zhan shrugged and took the keys out of his pocket. "What if he's inside?" Yibo asked while Xiao Zhan opened the door.

Once the door was opened~

Wang Yibo was right.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

(≧∀≦)