𝐕𝐈. 𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃

"Yibo! Get ready" Xiao Zhan shouted from the kitchen.

"Ok, but where are we going?"

"We're going out, my friend will pick us up at ten."

"But why should I come?" Xiao Zhan raised his eyebrow at his question.

"I meant that I shouldn't be in between -"

"I thought we were friends." Xiao interrupted. "Yes, we are," Yibo said. "Then you should get ready, Oh look it's 9:30 go hurry up." Zhan pushed him to the room.

"I'm also coming," Sanlang said while sitting on a chair near the kitchen counter. "Why?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"I'm also your friend."

"Are you?"

"Yes." Sanlang nodded.

"You can't come."

"Why? I'll tell my gege about you." He said in a sad tone. "What are you gonna say?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"That you're bullying me." He replied.

"What? When did I?"

"Then I'll come," Sanlang said.

"No."

"You told Wang Yibo that he can come, then why can't I?" He asked. The other just rolled his eyes.

"Or"

"Or what?" Xiao Zhan asked him.

"Do you like him?" Xiao Zhan's eyes went wide open and a pink tint came onto his cheeks upon hearing this.

"Ha-ha, look at your face, I know you like him," Sanlang said while laughing at his face.

"Yes I like him, so what? Because I don't hate him." Xiao Zhan said while folding his arms. "Oh come on, you know what I mean." Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes.

"Oh, you got that habit of Jiang Cheng," Sanlang said imitating his eye roll. "Who is Jiang Cheng?" He asked in confusion. "Wei Wuxian's brother."

"Oh, you meant my brother, isn't it?" Sanlang nodded.

"So don't you want to know who your partner in your past life was?" He asked. "Umm... yeah, who was my wife?" Xiao Zhan asked awkwardly.

"It's a husband."

"What? I was a girl in my past life?" He asked in shock. Sanlang face palmed and said "No!"

"Then?"

"Oh dude, can't you understand what I meant?" he asked.

Xiao Zhan's eyes went wide again. "Then...who was...?"

"Zhan-ge I'm ready!" They both turned to the voice. "Oh, you're ready? I'm also coming with you." Sanlang said while walking to him.

"Are you coming in these clothes?" Yibo asked pointing at him. "Can I borrow from you then?" He asked Yibo.

In between, Xiao Zhan cleared his throat and said, "No, I'll lend you".

Upon hearing this, Sanlang smirked and said, "Well, it's okay. I've plenty of".

"Huh? I didn't see any luggage with you", Yibo stated.

In a flash, the apparel of the young man standing before him transformed. He had on a white casual shirt paired with a red jacket and black pants.

"Wha- How did you?", Yibo gasped.

.....

A few minutes later~

The three of them were waiting for Xiao Zhan's friend to come and pick them up. And finally, a car came and stopped in front of them.

The man in the car rolled down the car window and called out "Hey! Zhan, I thought there would be only one child with you."

"Hey little boy, even though I may look young, I've actually been around for over 800 years", Sanlang replied with a smirk. "Ha-ha anyway I'm Gong Jun", he introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm Wang Yibo."

"I'm Sanlang, just wanted to confirm I wasn't kidding earlier" He said seriously.

Gong Jun raised his eyebrow in confusion and looked at his friend. "He was serious." Xiao Zhan replied. "What? 800 years?!"

"I'll tell you, but first we will get into the car." Xiao Zhan said and opened the door of the back seat "Get in." He said to them.

First Yibo entered and then Sanlang was going to enter but he stopped and whispered to Zhan "It was Lan Wangji." He looked at him in confusion "What?"

"Your Husband", and he got into the car, however, the other person stood still, seemingly contemplating Sanlang's words while blushing slightly.

"Xiao Zhan! Aren't you coming?" Gong Jun shouted from the car.

"Ye-yeah I'm coming." He said after coming out of his shocked state, he opened the door of the front seat and got in.

Gong Jun started the car and they drove to their destination.

I hope you all are enjoying the story...

It's my first fanfic...

(≧∀≦)