𝐕. 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓

"Then Martial artist?" Xiao Zhan asked. Sanlang shook his head and said, "I'm the Ghost King."

"Ghost?" Yibo shouted.

Gh-ghost! He gulped and ran behind the couch and said. "Zhan-ge, I t-told you, he's a G-ghost!"

"So what? You come here." Zhan said. "No-no Zhan-ge he will eat us." Yibo crouched behind the couch.

"Hey Wang Yibo, in the past you were the opposite of this, ha-ha," Sanlang said and laughed. "What do you mean?" Wang Yibo asked while poking his head from behind the couch.

"Don't you want to hear about your past?"

"Yes, I wanna hear," Yibo said and walked to him but was pulled by Xiao Zhan and he fell on the couch. "I also want to hear" Xiao Zhan said. Wang Yibo sat straight and Sanlang nodded. "So first you two were cultivators."

"Hey! Sanlang first you should tell our names." Xiao Zhan said. "I was going to tell, and don't interrupt in between and I'll start from Wang Yibo." They both nodded.

"So his name was 'Lan Wangji', he was one of the best cultivators, and he is the second young master of the Gusu Lan Clan."

"Woah! I can't believe that once I was the best cultivator." Yibo said in excitement. "I said no interruption" Sanlang glared at Yibo and said. "Oh sorry." He said and zipped his mouth.

"Next 'Wei Wuxian' is the founder of Demonic Cultivation and a former disciple of the Yunmeng Jiang Clan." Their eyes widened with shock. 

"Wow," Yibo said in a low voice.

"Okay that's enough the sky has been darkened, so it's night, I should sleep," Sanlang said and yawned. "No, I want to hear more." Wang Yibo said. "I am so sleepy, tomorrow I should look for my 'Gege', so I'm going to sleep," Sanlang said and walked to one of the rooms.

"Stop." Yibo ran to him and said, "If you'll sleep in this room then where should I sleep? There are only two rooms."

"Then you sleep in the other room."

"No Zhan-ge also want to sleep did you forgot?" He asked.

"Then sleep with him," Sanlang said and walked into the room.

"I can't."

"Why?" He smirked and asked.

"Because..."

"Or you want to sleep with a ghost?" He leaned closer to Yibo's ear and asked.

"N-no I don't want."

"Then go and sleep with your Zhan-ge." Sanlang smiled and closed the door. Yibo stood there looking at the closed door.

"Yibo! Come here." Xiao Zhan called from his room. He sighed and walked to the other room.

"Zhan-ge I'll sleep on the couch," Yibo said while entering the room.

"No need, sleep here." Xiao Zhan said while taking a towel from the cupboard. "I'm going to take shower, there's another bathroom beside the other room, and you can shower from there okay?"

"Ok Zhan-ge."

..

At night~

"Zhan-ge."

"Hm?" Xiao Zhan hummed. They both were lying down on the bed, both thinking about the things they heard today from Sanlang. "Does Ghosts also get sleepy?" Yibo asked. "Yeah, maybe I don't know." He replied.

"So tomorrow do we need to help him to find his 'gege'?"

"I don't know Yibo. I'm still processing what he told me before." Xiao Zhan said while closing his eyes.

"You don't need to process it, he told that you were the founder of demonic cultivation." He said while staring at the older. "That's not what I meant, anyway do you have any plans tomorrow?" Xiao Zhan asked. "No, I've two days till the vacation ends."

"Only two days?" Yibo nodded and Zhan sighed.

"Why?"

"Nothing...So you...are you going to stay at the dorm then?" Xiao Zhan asked. "Oh? I didn't think about it?" He said sheepishly.

"So what are you going to do about it?"

"I don't know, I -" Suddenly Xiao Zhan turned to his side and held his hand. "Please stay here." Yibo's cheeks got a pink tint.

"What?"

"Stay here." He whispered. "But you're only here for vacation, so I can't stay here so long," Yibo asked in a bit of confusion. "I'm here for one month after you can take this apartment." Xiao Zhan said.

"Eh?"

"You know if you go to the university dorm then I'll be living with him alone for a month?" He said. "Ha-ha, you're scared." He teased him. "I'm not scared." Xiao Zhan said and let go of his hand. "I'll stay here."

The elder smiled and patted his head.

"Good Night."

☆(≧∀≦)☆