Ep - 17

(Afternoon)

(Everyone started to arrive in the muh dikhai ceremony, sanskar too had gone to his company and came just now, so he hurriedly went to his room to change,when he opened the door of his room he was shocked seeing someone)

(Sanskar's P.O.V)

As I had an important meeting, I had to go, to the office. But I promised mom. That I will come before the muh dikhai ceremony starts. When I went to the meeting, I saw adarsh bhai and other men of MM family there, seeing them,I got to know that,they also want this project. But I just ignored them. After few hours of the meeting, my company got the project, I was very happy as I and our whole staff had done so much work for getting this project, as it's a very profitable and big project. I thought that swara is very lucky for me, after she entering my life only good things are happening to me and my family. After the meeting, I hurriedly went to the mansion as it was already time to start the function, when mom saw me coming in the house, she scolded me a little for coming late, After that, I hurriedly went inside my room to change and when I opened the door, I was shocked seeing swara, she was looking beautiful in this cute dress, the dress was full sleeved, the marks which I made on her neck was covered by the jewelry she wore, her hair was open, and she had put light make up, and applied kajal on her eyes, which made her face more attractive. She looked beautiful.she looked at me from the mirror and shyly smiled, Oo that smile,my heart can't take it😍💘. I was still at the door staring her only, when I heared someone coughing near me. Ooh and it was uttara, with her naughty smirk and I knew that now she won't leave me, I also saw swara coming towards me shyly, then she saw uttara and got embarassed seeing her naughty smirk, it's like she and I both knew that now uttara won't stop without teasing us.

Uttara : Bhai, Do you know, swara bhabhi got hurt.

Sanskar : what!!! How, And why didn't you call me and said it, I would have called the doctor and swara you are way too careless, can't you take care of yourself. Next time, please take care of yourself and don't get hurt again ok.

Uttara : Bhai it's not a wound, it's just some marks around her waist and neck. Which I think she got yesterday night by someone purposely, and I don't think there will be no marks from here on, as I think someone is very rough on his wife, And I think you shouldn't call the doctor, as she will regularly get it, and I think it will be very embarrassing for bhabhi, so next time give your marks on her somewhere where she can easily hide it. I just came here to inform you that in few minutes mom will come here to see bhabhi and you are ready or not, so don't get caught in a embarrassing situation in front of mom. Just came to warn you. And bhai I helped swara bhabhi in covering her marks so that you both don't get embarrased in front of people, so I need a gift ok. Bye.

(Sanskar and swara both became embarrased after hearing uttara's teasing.At last, sanskar came inside their room, and directly went towards bathroom to bath and also took the clothes which swara had already arranged for him to wear in the function and get ready as the function was going to start in few minutes. Few minutes later he came outside the bathroom,all ready to go to the function, he looked so good looking in a cream colour blazer, he looked way too younger than his age, both swara and sanskar looked such a cute and sweet couple).

(Swara's P.O.V)

I started to get ready and uttara was helping me in it, as mom(yes sujata aunty had told me or should I say ordered me to call her mom, I liked when she ordered me,it felt so good hearing her ordering me, it felt like now I have a family who has the rights to order me) had told her to accompany me, till sanskar comes here. While I was getting ready, uttara saw the marks which sanskar had made, and teased me a lot, she also helped me in hiding it, by applying some make up over it to cover it. At last I was ready and uttara went to inform this to mom, after sometime I heard door opening sound, I thought it was uttara so I didn't see back, but after sometime not hearing her voice, I looked up in the mirror, which reflected sanskar ji standing near the door staring me,I shyly smiled at him through the mirror and looked him through the mirror, when suddenly uttara came and said sanskar ji that I was hurt, he looked towards me and asked where I got hurt, and I should be careful.He said all this to me worriedly)