Ep -22

(Sujata as well as everyone was shocked as the girl who till now never even tried to disrespect them was looking so boldly and angrily at Ram).

Ram : See sujata, how shameless this girl is, how dare she grab my hand, doesn't anyone teached her to not disrespect his father-in-law. What can I expect from her, a girl who ran away from her own marriage, an illegitimate child and that too your son and your choice. You only can choose a girl like her, who doesn't respect anyone, just like you.

(Hearing Ram's words swara was hurt, but she became more angry and jerked his hands away)

Swara : How dare you, How dare you disrespect my mom, My mom and sanskar didn't hurt anyone of you people, they only tried to harm me, that too because of how you all betrayed sanskar and hurted him. And they also asked for forgiveness from me, after I explained them, that it was wrong, So I forgave them. They never hurted you people but you people hurted them. Mom never disrespected you before,but you being a puppet always disrespected her every time.You know it's good mom left you,and I am happy that you didn't love or accepted sanskar and uttara from childhood, otherwise, they would have become like you. I thank God, that you were always with laksh and never took my sanskar's responsibility, otherwise my sanskar would have become like laksh, irresponsible, spinless, mannerless as well as worthless. Just like how you are towards your family, which you don't realize is,mom, sanskar and uttara they are your real family, now I got to know why is laksh like this, he is like this because of your pampering, he has gotten your personality, you puppet. And I thank God that mom brought up sanskar because of her,he became responsible, knows the value of relation, cherishes his family and can do anything for his family be it good or bad. I am very happy that I didn't married laksh and wasn't the dil of your this bhaisa's family. I am happy that I married sanskar who loves me alot, he and mom gave me a family, and I will always cherish them. And don't you ever try to harm my family you puppet. Otherwise this swara sanskar maheshwari will not leave you. And didn't you hear from my Husband and mom that you are nobody for us, so how can you be father-in-law, and even if you are, you still can't hurt my mom. Let's go mom, today's day has been very tiring and now this drama because of this stupid laksh or should I say devarsa's irresponsibility. I can't handle, let's go it very late now we should sleep as tomorrow there is reception right.

(Sujata was shocked seeing her innocent dil's this personality, she turned towards sanskar's direction, who too was very shocked and same goes to uttara and pari. As she was very shocked to even listen properly she just noded to swara and went upstairs towards their followed by sanskar, uttara and pari. Swara took her inside their room)

Swara : Mom what have I done, I shouted at papa, he will be so angry at me na, Mom I didn't wanted to shout at him or catch his hand. I would have let him slap me if he wanted to, but mom he tried to slap you, when I saw him trying to slap you, I don't know how I got very angry and caught his hand and shouted a lot. Maa I promise, I didn't want to shout him, and till now I didn't even speak loudly in front of anyone, so I don't know how it happened, trust me mom, I am not a bad girl. (Swara was saying all this to her like a scared child trying to explain her for what she did, she was scared that if sujata might hate her, for her behavior, she didn't want her new family to hate her, seeing sujata and everyone's face blank).