Ep 31

This is what swara wore in the reception

After fews hours when the reception is about to finish, all were busy with guests and happily talking in the Hall forgetting that it was also laksh and ragini's reception, suddenly they heard a loud voice.

Someone : Maaaa... Dadiiiii Maaaa.......

Parvati : Ladoo...

(Everyone looked up towards the stairs and saw it was ragini, but they were shocked seeing her torn sleeves and messes appearance)

Parvati : Lado what happen. Why are you like this. Who did this to you.

Ragini : Dadi maaaa sanskar ji sanskar ji (she started to fake tears and hugged parvati calling his name without continuing her words, everybody were shocked that why she is calling sanskar's name as sanskar was there with them the whole time)

Sujata : Ae chori, what nonsense are speaking my son was with us the whole time, then how can he do anything to you.

Ap : Sujata why are you shouting at her, let her speak first. I know sanskar would have done something because of which she is blaming him.

Parvati : Yes sujata, don't you dare shout at her. Lado tell me, tell us. What he did to you.

Dp : Yes ragini beta, tell me. As the head of the marwadi samajh I will give you justice and will punish him severely.

Sharmishtha : See swara, what your husband has done to my daughter. Such a scum he is. (Suddenly sharmishtha got shocked and couldn't even speak anymore)

Swara : Shut up Mrs. Gadodia. How dare you call my husband as scum. My husband is not scum yours is. Your husband is a scum, a rascal and a coward. Didn't you see my husband was with us, this whole time. Then how could he do anything to her. And even if ragini or anyone else says anything against my husband I won't believe it. Because I believe and trust my husband alot.

Someone : So do I swara, I trust my wife alot, and I will always support her. I know this sanskar only must have done something to her.

Adarsh : What are you saying laksh. You know laksh that sanskar would never do this, as he respects women alot. He is not like you laksh and I believe in him.

Laksh : I don't care bhai if you believe him or not, you only had said that now I am not your brother, so now I too do not want you as my brother, and I know this Sanskar only must have done something to ragini, he is always jealous of me as I got chacha Ji's love not him, that's why he steals my things. First he took my swara by marrying with her and now that I have ragini he also wants to have her. But I won't let this thing slide, I will call the police and send him to jail for harassing ragini. (Laksh doesn't care about ragini, he just wants to ruin sanskar as he got swara)

Sanskar : Laksh I did not do anything to ragini, did you get it. Everybody here saw that I was here the whole time then how can I do something to her.