We're staying here, I guess?

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" The red haired boy shouted and suddenly a collar appeared on Grim's neck.
"Nygah! The heck is this!?" Grim shouted.

"Laws of the Queen of Hearts Number 23: 'One shall never bring a cat into a festival.'
You being a cat means you've broken the rule. I shall have you leave at once." Ohh, I kinda like how he has that Queen of Hearts aura around him... Wait a minute, I swear I just heard him say Queen of Hearts, too? Is he kinning her or something?

"I'm not a cat!!" Grim protested, making me sigh as I slowly walk over towards where you is standing. "I'll burn this collar right up and ... E, eh? I can't use my fire!" Well, at least he won't be causing trouble for a while.

"Hmph! You won't be using any magic until I remove the collar. Just like an ordinary cat." The red haired boy explained harshly, earning a displeased look from Grim.Well, you were misbehaving so he did that, just be glad he didn't really decapitate you...

"I'm not some pet!" Grim protested.

"Don't worry, I'd never keep a pet like you.
I'll take it off anyway when you get thrown out." Neither would I, I am not a cat person. Cats are cute and all but I love dogs more.

"Wow, as wonderful as ever. Any and all magic gets sealed by your Unique Magic, Riddle." The boy with glasses praises the red head, whose name is Riddle... "I want it... No, I wouldn't ever want that cast on me." I obviously saw that greedy expression, even if it was just a second... Shady... He smells fishy for some reason...

"You must do something about this! It is your familiar!" Crowley suddenly scolded us after the other students grabbed Grim. "Properly discip..."
"He's not our familiar..." Yuu sternly said, yea he also had enough of this... You know what I'll just call him Yuu, I'll call myself: me, myself and I, 'cuz saying Yuuki is too long for my liking, 'cuz I'm lazy!
"Eh? It's not yours?" Obviously Mr. Crowley, we don't even have magic to conjure one on the first place.
"How many times do I have to tell you!" Yuu is seriously getting a headache right now...

"Y-you did?" Why so surprise Principal? Ah, then again, you never listen.

"I've never seen it before. Well obviously I have now, well you get my point." I explained lazily, wishing I would just go home.

Mr. Crowley clears his throat before continuing "Anyway, let's get it out of the school at any rate. We won't turn you into a stew. For I am gracious." I don't know what to say about that though...
"Someone help, please." Some students dragged Grim out "Gyaaaa! Let me go!
I'm going to, going to..." Serves you right for being so mischievous! "Become the greatest magician!" The heck, now I feel bad... His dreams just shattered and all...

"I kinda feel bad for him" Yuu whispered under his breath.
"I wonder why he was so desperate..." I looked at the doors as they finally left.

"We had a bit of trouble along the way but this brings the entrance ceremony to a close." Mr. Crowley focused his attention towards the other students, as me and Yuu were just watching from the sidelines.
"Dormitory Heads, please show the new students back to the dormitories." He looked around for some reason. "... Hm? Now that I think about it, I don't see the leader for Diasomnia, Mr. Draconia, around at all..."

I feel like doing a face palm, they seem to forgot an important person? Why?

"That's no different from usual, is it?" The man with cat ears said, is it really that normal?

"What? Did nobody tell him about the ceremony?" The guy with white hair that I helped earlier seemed to be genuinely concerned though.

"If you're going to complain, you should've done it yourself." Beautiful blond boy is stating the obvious.