Party!!!

Jaehyun, the kidnapped boy, slowly opened his eyes, trying to rub his temples , but failed when brought his hands up to see he was tied up in the chains around his hands. he tried to free himself from the chains grasp aggressively ended up hurting himself more, he looked around himself and saw he was in a white room with a white bed he was sleeping on. a small stole placed beside the bed . 

"H-help!" he yelled in his sore voice, he breathed in and out smelling the smell of medicines from him. he remember the last night memories , when he was kidnapped by some randome mens and thrown into a van and tied. he need to ran from hear, he have to at any cost, a panic rushed through his spine and his body, feeling the cold breeze hit his half naked body, he  struggled looked at himself, when his head felt like busting any minutes. he saw his lower body was naked he wasn't wearing anything down their, many emotions run in his mind looking at himself in this stage, impaired, shock, anxiety,and sense of helplessness. 

"HELP!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, now aggressively trying to free himself, ignoring the feeling that he want to throw up any time soon on the white bed sheet, making the voice of jingle when the chains being hit together creating the loud and rattling sounds. 

"H-help"  he choked on his sob , a tear slipped down his eyes, down toward his ears, when no one came to save him, he was helpless, he look helpless. 

"S-someone's h-here p-please l-leave me" Jaehyun pleaded. more tears escaped his beautiful eyes down to his cheeks. he even tried to sit up on the bed, but everything seems to be useless. 

Jin who was bringing some freshly cut fruits for the boy, he left sleeping in his nurse room, heard the pleading noises and chains rattling sound, he rushed toward the room, when a bulky man in black, opened the door for jim to enter. 

"P-Please d-don't" Jaehyun yelped as soon as he saw a beautiful male entered the room. with a white floral plate in his hand. 

"Hey!" Jin exclaimed with a genuine smile on his face. 

"P-please l-let m-" Even before jaehyun can complete his sentence he throwed up all over himself or some on the floor and bed, Jin just kept a straight face and placed at plate on the small table over the closed door right in front of the white bed. 

"Let me clean you first" He said, Jaehyun just cried and cried like a baby after throwing up, Jin left the room again leaving a crying mess jaehyun alone again. 

Jin come back after sometime with a maid, jin tippy toed  opened the closet right above jaehyun's head , jaehyung was just staring at him with his tears continue to flow from his eyes like a waterfall. when jin was done he closed the closet and pulled out a key from inside. 

"Do you remember anything?" he asked in his low voice, when the maid daped the wet cloth on the dirty bed sheet, 

"Y-yes, I remember" he said sobbing softly. Jin nodded his head, and unlocked the chains off jaehyun's hands , but not completely but losen it a bit for the boy to relax and sit up on the bed. he helped jaehyung sit up on the bed, when the maid bowed at him and left after cleaning the mess that jaehyun created.