Followed!!!

9:05 Pm

9:05 Pm

jungkookie was busy busy completing the handsome man's drawing, when he saw the car stopped right in front of the cafe, but no one came out of it. so jungkook just ignore it and continue on his work. he didn't have many customers today so he was all free, He doesn't usually have work at night so he just have to sit and take care of the cafe at night and then run home after his shifts overs. Jungkook again share a look at the car standing in front of the cafe but saw no one inside because of the dark so he just thought of ignoring it and continue his job.

 Taehyung on other hand didn't know but he just feel like going to cafe and looking at bunny boy, but staying in cafe doesn't completes his carving from looking at the bunny boy day and night without blinking his eyes once, so he just decided that he'll just stay in his car and staring at him,he leaned on the steering wheel resting his elbow on it and his chin on his palm, looking at the bunny boy with his dreamy eyes, he really thought he just saw a angel standing inside the cafe, with a bow and arrow that the boy is aiming at him with a cute smile on his face the bunny boy left the cupid arrow and it directly fire right inside his heart and he again was falling in love with the cute bunny boy. he saw how beautiful the boy really is, those big eyelashes perfectly falling on his cheeks when he looks down, those pouty pinks kissable looking lips that he wants to capture then and there. those big doe eyes looks so confused and cute, yet innocent at the same time. he have never seen such an adorable bean every in his life, he is just so precious taehyung wants to protect him with all his life, It was almost half and hour that taehyung was looking at the boy but the bunny was still so busy doing something and thinking about something cutely.

11: 45 Pm

Jungkook suddenly looked at the digital watch hanging in cafe and his eyes sparkled with lot of stars in them , his pouty pink lips curled up into the most biggest bunny smile, he quickly got of his place throwing his things in his bag which was neatly placed on the table and turned off the lights as soon as possible, closed the glass door of the cafe with the same bunny smile on his face. he turned around and saw the same car again still standing in front of the cafe, a curious bunny boy grew curious, 

taehyung thought the boy will definitely think he is a stalker so he thought of hiding  himself more in his drivers seat itself, bunny tippy toe to see if he could see if the person is sleeping inside, but it was too dark and his couldn't see anything inside it was all dark. so he just decided to ignore it and skip toward his house. taehyung deeply sigh when he saw happy bunny hopping toward his house. Taehyung looked at his direction and saw it was really dark at the end of the alley way, He doesn't know but he felt that he should follow the bunny. so without thinking twice he pull the gear and start his car before the bunny could disappear in corner. he slowly started driving behind the bunny, after sometimes of happily hopping toward his house jungkook seemed to notice the car following him because of how slow the car was and the headlight flashing him light in the dark alleyway. he turned around and saw the same car following him, he narrowed his eyes at it, suddenly his heart started beating faster , he too have read about the killer who kills young boys this days,  but he have to earn money for himself. he gulped and started walking again. his footstep grew faster then ever, Taehyung too matched his pace, but jungkook then suddenly started running for his life.