Worried!!!

The night when Jaehyun was kidnapped.....

Seoul, street XXX. 7:30 pm

In cold winter evening , a small cozy looking house were columns and friezes and window twenty feet high. a small yard in front with a greenish coloured lawn and bit of yellowed lawn, which was neaty cutted in equal level. a green slime on the wall, and a cracked foundation pierced by creeper tendrils thicker than my wrist. a small an a bit of messy living room with clean white wall.with an old wooden arm chair with two missing back slats. and a beautiful mat with a brown couch matching with it, with lifelessly placed pillow on it. A small looking bunny boy sitting between the glass coffee table with a banana milk carton in his hands , was busy watching the t.v. he was giggling all the time looking at his favourite cartoon doing stupid stuffs. he switched off the television when his attention was caught by the watch hanging on the white pale colour, It was already the time for his brother to come home after his work in the cafe. he giggled and hopped out of the couch and ran toward his the wooden door and opened it wide , He shiver when he felt the cold breeze hit his entire body at once. he rubbed his arms  with  his palm making himself warm , with arms crossed over his chest. after waiting for sometime he pouted cutely and, He sneaked out his phone from his sweater pocket with a soft smile on his face. he pressed the icon showing on his phone with a wallpaper for the cute cutest adorable human being , the younger one was showing a victory sign behind the elder one , was smiling widely and and pulling the younger beside him but ended up clciking the photo anyways, it was his favourite photo, he thinks they look happy in that photo. he called his favourite person in his world. who was late today and the bunny looking boy was sulking because it was his special day today. 

the phone rang for sometime before someone picked it up. 

"Hello baby" a person on other line spoke up. But the bunny boy pouted more this time. the person on other hand chuckle with his beautiful voice. causing the bunny boy to sulk more. 

"I'll be there for my kookie soon, hyung promise" The person who was his elder brother smile tho even tho his little one cannot see him. 

"You promise koo?" he asked cutely. The person on other hand smile softly before humming with his little birthday boy. 

"I'll cook your favourite food for my little birthday boy today" he said and both of them giggled. 

"Okay hyung" he said With soft giggles causing his hyung to giggle too

Jaehyun immediately felt his heartbeat quicken he have to tell jungkook something but what. 

" Jungkookie, please be safe until hyung gets home, alright" 

Jungkook nodded his head " Yes hyungie!" . his hyung only chuckled widely waiting for his shift to get over soon, so he can just go to his birthday boy and celebrate his special day with him, he looked over to the gift he brought for him and smiled widely caressing the gift. 

"I love you baby" He said softly. 

"Love you too hyung" Jungkook said smiling widely, Jaehyung smiled he felt it was the last time he is going to talk to his brother so he did what he felt. he didn't know why but he felt weird. 

(Not knowing he will not be able to give him the gift)

 exact 9: 00pm 

Jungkook the bunny boy was humming the beautiful tune along with the decoration he was doing, he decorated the whole living room like a birthday he always wanted to do, he have placed a cake into the fridge his hyung made for him. he was eagerly waiting for his hyung to come home soon, he waited and waited for almost everytime,