Deep forests of silence.

Running, running, running.. As fast as your legs can carry you, can feel like you are running for your goal but are failing. However, we did not care. Just running, escaping.. the fate that could have been before us. As me and Rosie ran as fast as we could, the voice of the kind woman still echoed in my mind, "Now go! run!". I was sick to the core knowing what may happen if those 'demons' found out that she had let us go. As We ran and ran, not daring to look behind us.

When we had ran for about 30 minutes, we stopped to rest. Rosie dropped to the floor and I rested on a log.
"Runnings not really my thing.." Rosie quietly said.
"Me either.." I said.
Catching our breath, we stand up and Rosie starts to speak...
"I knew it."
"What!?"
"I should have told you that I knew!" she exclamed.
"Wait..You knew!"
"Yes and-"
As Rosie tried to comprehend the sentences trying to leave her mouth, I suddenly stopped her.
"We will talk later, lets drink some water and hurry on."
She agreed and we took a sip from our water bottles and carried on running.

As night was falling and the shadows of the trees were starting to darken, we looked for a place that we can set up our tent.
Rosie found a spot and we decided to camp there.

In the morning I woke up to Rosie aggressively shaking me,
"Quick Amelie, I think they found us!" She said with a serious emotion.
"What, let's pack quickly!" I said with a startled expression.
We packed quickly and ran away into the distance.
After 30 minutes of running we came to a light blue stream that glistened in the sun trying to shine through the dark and tall trees, the emerald green grass of this quiet and peaceful place swayed and danced in the wind. The wind had a sudden soothing minty air that was fresh and the perfect temperature. The shadows of the trees were a beautiful shade of grey. This sweet open space was all to die for, people would search their whole life for this sight and feeling. Me and Rosie were completely stunned and amazed by this gentleness and how peaceful the area is. This is when we realised the horizon up ahead.
"We are nearly out!" I joyfully said.
"Let's run to it!" Rosie smiled and said.
We ran to free ourselves from the forest.
Walking out was like a true Liberty feeling, free.
As I look back at the peaceful area, it was like the leaves were waving us goodbye and 'Thank you for your stay!' It was truly amazing.

———————————————————————————

Sorry that this is quite short! I will try make more chapters longer and do not fear there will be at least 7 more chapters to come!