lice...?

Somehow we all made it home. 🤷‍♂️

I check my phone and I have a text from Rose.
'Hey, might want to check your guys for....bugs. Pesci and Illuso have lice. And I have to shave their heads. Thought i'd warn you!'

WHATTTTTT

'SHAVE THEM BALD? send pics 😏'

🧑‍🦲👩‍🦲🧑‍🦲👩‍🦲🧑‍🦲👩‍🦲🧑‍🦲👩‍🦲🧑‍🦲👩‍🦲🧑‍🦲👩‍🦲
rose pov

"I cant believe you let my Pesci get LICE! If Risotto catches them you are fired!!!"
"Prosciutto, the only way to stop them is to...shave Pesci and Illuso. Bald."
"UGH no my baby! Ok. Ok. If it means saving everyone else...."

Alright. Well, this is going to be a fun task. I go to Illusos room first.
"Hey Illuso, I know youre hiding because of your bug issue, but I gotta shave you. bald."
A sob came from the room.
"NO! Ill be itchy and miserable alone. I cant lose my hair!"
"Too bad buddy, come on or Im taking your cameras from you. No youtube for a week."
"Fine!!! I hate you!"
Illuso crawled out of his closet and I could see the bugs.....theyre just jumping around on him 🤢
I pull him into the bathroom and commence the shaving process.
"Nooo.........nooooooooooo......an I keep the hair......i need a wig........."

"You wont be alone, Pescis going bald too!"" HES ALREADY ALMOST BALD!" Too bad! Time to rid this house of lice

" HES ALREADY ALMOST BALD!"
Too bad! Time to rid this house of lice.

"Pesciiiii, if you let me shave your head Ill buy you the cocomelon playset!"
Pesci ran down the hall to the bathroom.
"REALLY? oh hey illuso!"
"Yep, just let me shave your head."
He didnt take much convincing. Pesci sat down and waited for me to get the clippers going.

"Miss rose

"Miss rose..........i want my hair back............"

SHORT CHAPTER BUT TYSM FOR LIKE 3K READS OMG