Truth Hurts

"I'm not buying it for one bit! Mama would never keep something like that from daddy!" As she storms away from her sister looking for Theo

"THEOO? THEOOO?? Babe? Where are you? THEOO??" "Let's talk babe.. please, where are you?"

Out of sight, out of mind.. Sasha continues to look for Theo.

Walking back home Samone decides to send Theo a text through snapchat.. waiting on a response.

she calls him.. no response! As she finally made it back home , she notices Stacy alone at the kitchen table..

"Why isn't Sasha with you? Please don't tell me she ran off with him?"

"Let's just talk about this upstairs, I don't want mama or daddy to hear us.."

They finally make it to Samones room, and she instantly starts to cry..

"SHE RAN OFF WITH HIM! I TRIED TO STOP HER... HE HAD SOMEONE PULL UP TO THEM AND SHE GOT IN THE CAR!"

"Let's tell mama and daddy, they need to know! Or at least call one of our brothers.. they'll do something! I'm worried sick about her, what are we gonna do?"

"I have both of their locations.. I'll just go see if she's close by, tell her I'm gonna call mama and daddy if she doesn't come back with me, and you can just make sure the coast is clear.. text me every time you hear mama or daddy even move..."

Samone started to check both Sasha and Theos locations. Theo is near, Sasha is not!

"Okay! I found their location and their not too far from here. I'm gonna head out now. If it takes me longer than 30 minutes.. CALL ME! I'll keep you updated."

Samone starts to head out of the house again, as she turns the corner she sends Theo a text saying "I have your location, I'm on my way.. I just need an explanation."

Leaving Samone on read , she pops up anyways.. he was already at the door..

"How could you do this to me? Get my sister pregnant? After having sex with me? THEN getting my sister pregnant???"

"Let me explain, I didn't know she was your sister.. but I'm also not her baby's father, thats what she wanted to talk to me about."

"But did you have sex with her?"

"Yes, I did.. but like I stated before.. I swear I didn't know she was your sister.."

"Omg Theo NOO" "How didn't you know?" "Didn't you guys meet at church?" sobbing badly..

"No! Look , it was before I met you.. I met her at a party she attended one Saturday night.. we exchanged numbers after the party, and we met up later on! But it was just one time." "I promise."

As she starts to ask another question.. it's Stacy calling..

"Daddy is in the bathroom, what should I do?"

"Nothing!"

"How much longer are you gonna be?"

"No one's answering.. I'll give you an update in a few."

"I apologize if I hurt you in any kind of way.. but at least you know, I am NOT the father of your sisters baby, and honestly.. I don't think she knows either. If you're done with me, I understand, I'll stay out of your way."

Her phone starts ringing again and it's Stacy..

"Did they answer?? What's going on now?"

"Still no answer damn Stacy I'm gonna text you."

"I'm not gonna hold you up any longer, I see Stacy is worried sick about you.. but can I get one last kiss before you walk out of my life for good?"

Mixed emotions and heavy heart beating , she leans forward to give him a "last kiss"

but he pushing her closer to him.

"Look baby i am so sorry.. I never meant to hurt you." As he continues to kiss her.. "I really don't want this to be over.. I love you and I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too."

"Can you step inside for a second?"

"Nooo.. I'm ok."

"Well can you walk behind the house with me?" "I want to show you how sorry I am!"

As they start to walk behind the house, she gets a call from Stacy AGAIN.. this time she presses ignore.

Once she finally sat down , she sent Stacy a text letting her know she'll be home soon because no one answered..

"Are you gonna let me make it up to you?" "Or is this the last time?"

"Last time.. you had sex with my sister.. rather it was one time or even BEFORE me.. you still had sex with my sister!!"

"How can i make it up to you?" As he moved closer to her.. "I want to show you how sorry I am." "I need you to know that I mean it when I say I never meant to hurt you.. I'll never hurt you again."

Making sure she didn't receive a response from Stacy.. she sat her phone down.

"I'm really hurt, I need you to make this up to me and actually mean it."

As he starts to kiss her again , her phone goes off.. it's a text from Stacy saying "WYA?" and sent another text right after saying.. "DO I NEED TO TURN MY LOCATION ON?"

Not paying attention to her phone she starts to kiss him back. Now they're kissing each other slowly as he's apologizing and telling her he loves her.. he starts to pulls down her pants as she receiving ANOTHER text saying...

"YOU FINALLY GOT IN THE HOUSE? IM OUTSIDE YOUR LOCATION?"

Knocking at the door , no one answers. Stacy starts to peek through the windows.. she sees that the lights are on so she know someone's there.

Heading towards the back she catches Theo giving Samone oral sex.

She screams..

Samone  instantly pushes Theo away.. Theo runs..

"WTF KINDA SHIT IS THIS?" "PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME?" "WTF ARE YOU DOING!!!"

"I HAD HIM FIRST , SHE WENT BEHIND MY BACK AND HAD SEX WITH HIM.. HOW COULD SHE DO THIS TO ME?" "She knew the whole time!"

"I'm telling mama and daddy in the morning! All of this is sick , and I want zero parts in it!!"

As Stacy starts to run off , Samone runs after her..

"Look please don't tell mama and daddy, let's just keep this between us.. he didn't get Sasha pregnant, he recorded the convo and let me listen to it! I swear to you he's not the father!"

"OK SO WHERE IS SASHA??" "I THOUGHT YOU SAID THEY WAS TOGETHER?" "Did you really check her location?" "How would we know if she's ok?"

Panicking shaking and scared Samone starts to search for Sashas location. Sasha location says she is at home...

"Sasha made it back home , let's just act like nothing happened.. and if she says anything to you about anything!! I'll explain everything in the morning Samone I promise! Ok?"

"How do I know you're not lying? You literally just lied!!!"

Samone shows her the location..

"What if mama and daddy is up?" How are we gonna explain everything?"

"I'll just come up with something and you follow my lead.. "but IF mama and daddy sleep , we must go to sleep as well, as if nothing EVERRRR happened!!!" "