Lost...

As Stacy and Samone start to approach the dinner table with their parents, Samone notices that Sasha is missing

As Stacy and Samone start to approach the dinner table with their parents, Samone notices that Sasha is missing. She headed towards the stairs and heard a loud noise. It was Sasha in the bathroom throwing up from the smell of food coming from the kitchen. Samone assumed that maybe Sasha had a hangover since she was the "problem child" of them all. Samone knew about Sasha sneaking out on weekends, but she thought she snuck out to go parties or to be with her friends. Sasha told Samone to hurry and shut the door because it was something she had to tell her, and to promise her that she won't say anything to ANYONE! At first Samone hesitated... then she swore she wouldn't say a word to no one. Sobbing so hard that Samone could barely hear her, she finally tells her sister that she is "expecting" and showed her the pregnancy test she's been hiding in her purse. Samone told her that she "kinda figured" because they haven't been running out of pads for a few months now. She also stated that they will have to come up with a lie quick and fast, before everyone starts to notice her belly! She hugged her sister tightly, gave her a face mask, and they walked downstairs together to join the rest of the family for dinner. Coming from a Christian family, you have to pray before you eat, but before Sasha was able to say AMEN she threw up everywhere!!!! Mrs. Sims instantly jumps to her daughters rescue to make sure she's alright. Since she's a nurse she asked if it'll be ok to take her temperature, offered her meds, but she declined and went to her room. As she start to feel a little better, she decided to shoot the "drummer boy" from church a text. His name was Theodore III but they called him Theo for short. She told him how she had a secret to tell him , and she can't hide it any longer. He texts her back and asks if its any way possible for her to meet him somewhere so that she can tell him whatever it was "face to face". She tells him yeah, and that she'll sneak out once everyone is settled in their rooms. She ended up falling asleep shortly after.

Later on that night Samone decided to tell Stacy that "Sasha is pregnant." but Stacy said she doesn't believe her. They made a bet, and Stacy said if she really was, shes gonna tell they're mom because she's a nurse and she'll make sure the baby is healthy!!

Samone and Stacy tiptoed to Sashas room.. only to find out that she's not even there...