It Never Happened.

"Goodmorning beautiful, how are you feeling?? I've been thinking about you all night

"Goodmorning beautiful, how are you feeling?? I've been thinking about you all night. I didn't sleep at all! I'm just now starting to pack I hope you have everything ready and packed as well. I'm gonna head out now, I'll see you this weekend.. love you!"

Sasha was way too tired to respond, so she just rolled over, and went back to sleep..

not even paying attention to the time!

Stacy jumped out of her sleep to the smell of breakfast cooking downstairs.. she noticed that her phone was dead , and put it on the charger before she got dressed and ready for school. Headed downstairs she noticed Sashas bedroom door was still shut.

She peeked in and Sasha was still sleeping peacefully, so she let her.

Samone door was opened... and she wasn't in her room , so Stacy continued to head down the stairs.

"Goodmorning mama and daddy!"

"Goodmorning Stacy, where's Sasha?" Daddy asked while looking at both Samone AND Stacy !

Samone was in her phone...
Stacy looks at Samone.

"She's sleeping , I'll go get her."

Samone heads upstairs, but instead of waking up Sasha.. she goes to the bathroom to send Theo a text...

"Hey , I apologize about last night.. you didn't even get to make it up to me.. can we meet up before school? Maybe you can make it up to me then?"

"Coo" , said a text message received from Theo.

Running back down the stairs, she forgets what she really came upstairs for and heads straight outside.

"Where is Sasha?" Daddy screams out as he is headed towards the door.

"Well I'm running late, just make sure you lock the doors behind yourself!" Mama said as she ran behind daddy. "And tell Sasha to hurry up!!!"

"She coming mama , she's still fixing her hair.. we'll lock the door behind her.."

Stacy starts to walk ahead as Samone waits behind.
By the time their parents get in the car, Stacy had already hit the corner.

"Turn on your location!" Samone texts Theo as she starts to walk slowly waiting on his response.
It sends immediately! "

"The door will be unlocked , just come downstairs."

10 minutes later Samone makes it there.

"Let's make it quick , I can't miss school."

"It'll be quick babe, trust me, I just want to make it up to you before I go.. where did I finish off?"

Samone starts to take off her pants while Theo lays on the bed. He tells her to sit on his face and just grind back & forth.

It goes on until shes finished, then she got up and put her pants on..

"I love you Samone and I really am sorry. I'm out of your life for good now.."

They hugged. She cried. Then she went off for school.

As Theo is packing his things... he checks Facebook to see if Scott has been active. Not since last night.

"What time do you have class? Let's match one more time before I go!" He sends Scott a message.. Scott becomes active.

"In a little while , I can slide now."

"Bet!"

It didn't take Scott long to pull up..

"I'm outside."

"Just come in bro, I'm packing"

Scott walks in.. screaming "YOOO WHERE YOU AT BRO?"

"I'm downstairs, come on down."

Scott makes it down stairs..

"So you really wasn't lying about leaving huh?" Said Scott as soon as he made it down the last step.

"Naw bro I'm really leaving just trying to say my last goodbyes to everyone."

Scott starts to light his blunt.

"I rolled up on my way here.. i aint tryna get too high before school though. But where you moving? I'll slide on you and visit."

"If you slide on me to visit , I might not want you to leave."

Scott starts laughing

"Ima head out after this blunt though.. you funny asl"

Scott starts to blow smoke in his face as he sat down on the bed.

Theo is on the floor packing..
Scott hands him the blunt.
Theo stops packing to focus on the blunt , then he starts to put his hands in Scott's pants.
As he passes the blunt back to Scott.. he starts to unbuckle Scott's belt.
Scott starts to take off his pants, and Theo starts giving him oral sex.
Scott sneaks his phone out and continues to smoke his blunt while his other hand is on Theos head.
He finds a way to record Theo without him knowing!
Theo starts to choke a little ,
but it turns Scott on more.
Showing out in front of the camera.. Scott starts to guide Theo with his hand on his head , he doesn't stop until he cums and then passes Theo back the blunt!

"Hit me up when you come back to town.. or when you want me to visit."

Scott leaves and heads out for school!

Stacy left her phone at home. She sees Samone at school but doesn't say anything to her for majority of the day.
As they switch classes , she notices that Sasha has been missing ALL DAY!

"Did you forget to wake up Sasha?"
Stacy whispers to Samone as she pulls her to the side.

"No , she just wouldn't wake up.. she's pregnant, remember? She'll probably sleep the whole day away."
Samone walks away and heads to her class.

School is out and still no sight of Sasha. Stacy speed walks home to make sure her sister is there and that she is ok.

She makes it home and Sasha is still in bed.

Stacy goes to her room to look at her phone. She checks her Snapchat & saw that Scott sent her something last night..
she opens it..
all she could do is scream!
As she continued screaming she ran to Sashas room so she could show her what Scott has sent to her..
but before she could make it to Sasha,
Sasha runs out of her room screaming too..

"OMGGGG! NOOO , LOOK WHAT A FAKE PAGE SENT ME THIS MORNING!!!"

"This morning? OMG... he sent it to you too? Let me see!!"

Stacy snatched her phone from her sisters hand..
but that wasn't the same video that she received last night...
she looked hard and long at the video..
She knew who it was in the video with Theo.. but Sasha did not!