Finding out

*Skipping to breakfast*
I was eating my Nutella with my waffle when my mom told me to wait 3 minutes so I waited.
"Yes mom" "Well honey you know how me and your dad are divorced and he lives in New York and we live in Utah well me and him where on the phone and we thought it would be best if u move there since you never get to see your dad."
"Mom so that means I have to say goodbye to my friends and leave to New York for the rest of my life."
"Sweetie no you are only saying there for only 10 years so when you are 26 you can choose if you want to live on your own apartment with your boyfriend or with your friends and you can move back when you are 26 so it's kinda a win win for you."
"NOT REALLY MOM YOU NO I NEED TO STAY HERE WITH YOU CARTER AND ALL MY FRIENDS!!!"
(And yes Carter is her big brother and he is not famous yet)
"Young lady you do not scream at your mother and go get your backpack and get ready for school and do not want to be late."
*Describing Jasmine's friends*

Mariah has brown eyes very long brown hair and is really good at dance

Katie has greenish blueish eyes and long dirty blonde hair and she is really good at soccer

Emily has brown eyes and has had brown hair and is really good at cheering up sad people.
----------------------------------------------
Hey u guys remember how I told you I would make a book well I did and remember that one book I did it was called the story of jazzy and sophie!!!!
Well that didn't turn out so good so I made a new book the only reason why is because it made me all worried I am not going to complete it so yah
Hope U Guys Love It❤️

~Jasmine