On the plane

"Mom you no that the doctor said that you can't drink anymore!!!"
"I don't give a fudge she said while pulling out a knife.
"Mom what are you doing!?!?!?!"
She got the knife and trew it at the wall on the opposite side of Mariah.
Mariah ran up here stairs ran into her room locked the door while her mom was trying to get up the stairs, she called out for Mariah saying
Young lady you do not yell at your mother like that I am going to smack you as hard as I can and your face will bleed. Mariah called her friends and told them to meet her in the back of her apartment they said ok and while they were on there way her mom got a knife and cut half of the door while Mariah was zipping her suitcase filled with clothes,and her backpack with her charger and her stuff that her mom gave to her after she passed away from food poisoning by her stepmom. Her friends honked while her stepmom tried to open the door and she climbed out of the window and went down the ladder and she threw her suitcase and went she came down she got in the car and told everybody the whole in tire story of what happened and they tried comforting her while she cries on Emily's shoulder. We are here.
*At the airport*
We asked the lady in a yellow shirt that said said sunshine is right here and blue jeans, where is the airport to New York she said all the way down the hall thank you all of us said.
We finally got there and we got on the plane when Emily went to the bathroom to throw up because she is scared of planes. "Are you ok"said Katie. Yeah it looks like you hate planes said a guy next to us.
Jazzy went to introduce herself to him because he was sitting alone on Instagram.
Hi I am Jasmine but you could call me Jazz or Jazzy for short it doesn't matter.
I am Shawn Mendes.
The one and only Shawn Mendes from YouTube, Vine , and MAGCON.
Yes shawn said
But please don't like me because I am famous please I know a lot of girls and that only like me so they could be on YouTube or to be on vine or on MAGCON.
We all promise said Emily.
Jasmine interpduced her friends and Jasmine sarted talking to Shawn.