Chapter 16

🌺🌺🌺🌺

It was an explosive coming together. His lips claimed hers in a hot searing kiss and Claire instantly give herself up entirely to the passion that consumed her like a wild burning fire. She welcomed the overflow of desire that had grown into volcanic proportions over the past weeks.

So long! So long had she been dying of wanting him. Her body desperate for the pleasure and release she knew he could give her. It was about time, God it was about time.

The intensity of the kiss stunned her. There was no finesse whatsoever as he roughly thrust his tongue inside her mouth, as if savoring the taste of her. She felt her insides turn to liquid and she locked her arms around his neck to steady herself. He held her so tight they were melded together, his body hot with unleashed urgency and excited anticipation swirled through her like a violent whirlwind.

Claire eagerly kissed him back, matching his fever and ferocity. She moaned out loud as she felt his hands underneath her skirt on bare skin. He gripped both thighs and lifted her up, to lay her on the wide, plush couch. With a wild growl Levi roughly pinned her down and ran his hands all over her body. He then brought himself up, balancing his weight on his elbow and swiftly shoved her skirt up all the way to her waist. In quick jerking motions he pulled down her lace panties and threw them on the floor.

With slightly trembling hands he pushed her legs apart then took a deep shaky breath as he paused for a second and hungrily stared at her nakedness. Claire suddenly felt self conscious, she'd never been this exposed in front of anyone before. What if he found her lacking and didn't want her anymore. What if she wasn't good enough and failed to satisfy him? The thoughts were so disturbing that she fumbled clumsily, trying to bring down her skirt to cover herself.

However, Levi immediately took hold of her hands and held them securely above her head. The dark look in his eyes, glittering with a savage hunger washed over her with a renewed fever of desire. Warmth gathered to pool down below as he positioned himself firmly between her legs. He rubbed his manhood against her opening causing Claire to bite her lower lip and arch her back to intensify the contact. His head came down hers and he kissed her deeply. Tasting. Devouring. Exploring and all thoughts evaporated from her mind.

She was swept away into the dark depths of pure, unadulterated sexual need as she became intoxicated with the taste of him. She felt his warm mouth on her neck and collarbone and exquisite sensations such as she'd never felt before flooded her. He deftly opened her blouse and dragged down the cups of her bra and she arched her back again as his hot mouth suckled her tender nipple, while his hand kneaded her other breast. Before dipping his head and throughly kissing her again.

Distracted by the sheer mastery of his kiss she was half aware of him using one hand to clumsily unzip his pants and pull them down while his other hand kept her hands secure above her head. She gasped as his fingers caressed her opening and he grunted in primal satisfaction upon finding her wet and ready for him.

He trembled violently and shifted their bodies until Claire felt his thick, hot erection right on her. She had no time to panic when in one swift motion, all without a warning he roughly thrust himself fully inside her. She cried out as pain and shock reverberated through her entire frame. His deep penetration impaled her unprepared body as tight muscles involuntary clasped him. He was hard and rock solid inside her, painfully stretching her almost beyond the limit.

Levi's surprised eyes flew to hers, confusion and accusation written all over them. "Fuck!" He growled savagely in a passion filled voice as his breath came in fast and harsh. He broke out in a sweat and immediately stopped. Not even daring to move a single muscle, grinding his teeth in an effort to win back his precarious control.