Chapter 4

Troye:
Friday is already here, and I had to remind myself about meeting up with Tyler. I completely forgot, how could I?

I put on my ankle boots and stumble out the door to grab a cab. I didn't even bother shaving, I didn't even bother styling my hair, and I didn't even bother to shower. I jog down the street with my leather jacket hanging around my shoulder and call a cab over. I hop into the back of the cab, and I hear my phone ring. Oh, Tyler. I'll pick up then...

"Hello? Tyler?" I stutter.
"Hey Troye, are you on your way over? I thought you got lost." He says smoothly.
"Uh, no I'm on my way. Wait."
The cab driver asks for my address.
"Tyler what's your address?" I ask, embarrassed that I couldn't even remember my boyfriend's address. Well, I say he is my boyfriend.
He gives me his address, and I tell the cab driver as Tyler tells me.

I get to Tyler's within around 15 minutes, only to find him standing on his doorstep wearing a cute floral short sleeved button down, and some ripped thick denim jeans. His blonde hair was wrapped in the rays of sunshine as they beamed down on his luscious quiff.

He was so cute, I almost forgot how cute he was, but I still wasn't feeling what I felt before.