000. the hades effect

journal entry,
march 9, 1944

THE HADES EFFECT is like a virus. While it's not contagious, it's still extremely dangerous to the host and those around the host as well. You must be wondering how I know this all, I was unfortunately one of those people close to the host. And I'm using past tense because I know I will be tempted to eat the golden fruit and die mere seconds after that.

Eve Edinburgh was a smart, funny girl, loud and sweet though. But that had been a facade, a front to keep us from finding out the horrible truth.

The Hades Effect comes into play when her eyes turn completely white, blood starts oozing out her skin, mouth, nose, eyes, ears, basically everywhere. Dark veins blossom under her chest, weaving their threads beautifully into her heart. The person under her control eye's turn a blinding white, so clear you can see your reflection in them, and like a sirens song, she whispers things into your ears and without even blinking those brilliant white eyes of yours, you do it immediately.

I too had once been under her control, though she only made me kill my cat, nothing too bad. Riddle has been under her control for a while now. I fear she wants something really bad to happen, and Riddle has a huge deal in it.

They both make me sick; they're meant for each other. And I'd love it if I could have a front row seat at their damnation, I want to see them fall, like I will eventually fall.

I know my name will be wiped away from the history books. After all, who looks at the evil's first, real love? They all look at the current one, one who is just like her. Evan Rosier is a name no will ever utter again. How pitiful is that?

an.

OKAY, I'M TRASH FOR TOM RIDDLE AND I'M SORRY (?) I literally got this idea when I couldn't sleep last night lol and now here we are, also, I'm trash for my smol bean Evan