SCHOOL

The bell rings and the girls start to head to their classes. Normally they go the same route as the 7th graders go, passed the counselors office. But, today Aberdeen left the girls and went to the counselors office. "There's nothing we can do we will just let it slide." Ansley said. The rest of the girls agreed quietly. "I hate this, this thing. It brings everyone one of us down." Ace commented. The girls finally reached the 6th grade hall and headed to their lockers and their first period classes.

Ace's P.O.V~ I went to my locker and got my stuff for first and second period just like normal. Aberdeen and I have almost all the same classes. Today was unusual, Aberdeen came to class toward the of 2nd period. I got up from my desk and gave her a hug but she rejected it. Our social studies teacher, Helen humiliated me in front of my class because I wanted to share some love to my best friend. If Helen ever does that Aberdeen will always be on my side and be the first one to disagree but not this time. I felt heartbroken that she didnt have any feelings left for me. The bell rang and we went to our lockers. Mine was right next to Aberdeen's. "Hey. You feeling alright?" I said calmly. "I'm fine!" Aberdeen shouted. She slammed her locker and headed to class.