What?!

Ace's P.O.V.~~ So there been a bit of conflict between Aberdeen and I, so today I'm gonna put an end to that. I walk up to her in Math as she's sitting at her desk drawing wolves. If you didn't know already wolves are her FAVORITE animal. No joke. Anyways, as I approach her she realizes I'm coming and she hides her "drawings". I guess they arent wolves by the way I saw it. I only saw a glimpse but it was enough to see what it was. Or at least an idea of what it was. It was in pencil but it was done but not colored. It was a person who looked old but young at the same time. But there was a knife with blood and money symbols around the picture like it was a border. "Can I help you...?" - Aberdeen said. I snap out of my thoughts and jump into reality. "Uhh... Sure." I said forgeting why I was there and walking back to the front where Famous was waiting for me like she always does. "Hai avergey!" Famous says. We call each other by height for example I call Famous, shorty because shes short. And she calls me "avergey" because I'm averge height. "OMG GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!" She said jumping up and down she almost bumped into the wall. I laugh. It is actually been a while and thats why I love her. She is the ONLY one who can make me laugh. And that pretty much for everyone. She has this thing, whenever you see her you just wanna smile nonstop when you see her. She so heartwarming. If I was a guy I would marry her of the spot. "What happened bæ?" I say smiling "I GOT ALL 5SOS SONGS ON MY PHONE! AAANNNDDD I GOT TICKET TO THE CONCERT FOR CHU AND MEEEE" She screams. "Omfg. Seriously? YAAASSS!!! I LOVE CHU SOO MUCH!" i scream which almost gets us both in detention. *This actually happend. The bell rings Which the whole class starts to groan. "That's my cue, bye! Love you!" she says dashing off to her class. My seat is right next to Aberdeen so I sit in my cold chair remembering why I went to her in the first place. "Aberdeen, is there some-" I get caught of by Mrs.Krishna who's starting class. "Class do the warm-up I will back in a bit." This was my change to actually set things right. "Aberdeen," I say strong and holding her shoulder, twisting her facing me. "What do you want?!" she screams pushing off my hand. "I saw the picture... Did you kill him?" Suddenly it makes sense to me I think. "Shut up and just-" She says looking at me like I'm her next victim. "Aberdeen... " I say scared and worried. "Enjoy your time while you can." She says. Ok! I wrote this and I am tryin so hard to make this interesting. So bare with me. Anyways try to understand it. Peace?? Eh idgc. Bye!