THE FUNERAL

"Oh god I'm so so so sorry for your loss!"-Farah She then decides to get ready for school. She was eating her favorite cereal "Coco Puffs" when she got a text message from her friend, Ace replies "WHO WHAT WHERE N WHEN +HOW"-Ace "My grandpa, John.... He passed away today this morn. "-Aberdeen Suddenly Ansley gets involved in the conversation. " May he rest in peace"-Ansley Farah's mom  snatched away her phone saying " Eat your breakfast your gonna be late for your bus"  Farah all frustrated eats her breakfast quickly and gets her bookbag, shoes, lunchbox, and her violin and starts to give her mom a kiss on her cheek just like everyday and asks "Can I please have my phone back I need it for my  class  and my friend was texting me things for the homework." Her mother then gave her phone and said "You better be doing things for school purposes ONLY." Farah grabs the phone and says her good-bye and runs up the hill to the bus stop to wait for her bus. 2 minutes later her bus arrives and she sat in the front row 2nd seat on her phone (as always!) *skip to half an hour later at school* Farah walks in the school and heads to her orchestra class and drops off her instrument and heads to the Gym where Aberdeen,Ace, and Ansley are sitting in the 2nd row in the bleachers and she runs up to them where they always save her a seat. But when she came she RAN to Aberdeen and hugged her as hard as she could and sat to her left. She could see Aberdeens blue electric eyes turn grey as she had dark circles around her eyes. "Its gonna be alright Aberdeen. I promise."