THE MESSAGE

Monday morning 7:00 AM Farah gets up groaning. Grabs her phone and starts checking it. She sees three text messages from her friends group chat. They all say "GET OUT OF BED QUICK CALL ME I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" -ABERDEEN. Farah gets a bit puzzled n says, "What are you talking about plus WHO r u talking to?"-Farah. She suddenly gets a reply "ANYONE OF Y'ALL IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT IM CRYING RIGHT ITS THAT IMPORTANT!"-ABERDEEN. Farah gets all worried and wonders "What could be that bad she NEVER cries I better call her immediately." She goes into her contacts and call Aberdeen. "Hello?" She heard a croaky voice that sounded so different that Aberdeen's normal voice. Aberdeen's voice was so smooth delicate and so relaxing to hear. She realised that was her and suddenly answered "HELLO! ABERDEEN?" She heard her cat groan and realised she was a bit to loud. Then she heard a voice on the other side crying. "Aberdeen," She said very smoothly and calm. "Aberdeen what's wrong?" She hears the croaky voice again, " "Remember grandpa John?" Aberdeen said about to be in tears again. "Yes I do, Indeed I do." Farah replied calm. "Well, this morning at 4 he always gets up for his walk right?" Aberdeen burts into tears, letting Farah solve the puzzle. "Omg I'm so sorry for your loss."