five

𝗢𝗢𝟱
𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤

freezing. that's how eunji felt. she was sat in a van in just her underwear with a blindfold on and her hands and ankles tied. she felt the cold breeze enter the vehicle when the van door was slid open.

she was harshly grabbed on the arm and thrown to the ground. she heard other grunts beside her as the van drove away into the distance.

"oh, help! help! hello!" a man started yelling as eunji tried to get out of the restraints. "help over here! i can't see anything!" he cried.

"will you shut up?" a woman's voice said and this instantly made eunji stop moving. saebyeok?

"who are you?" the man asked but got no reply. "the pickpocket? you're the thief?"

"oh, shut up!" saebyeok groaned. "is that you huh?" he asked and she groaned even louder. "you plan on laying there all night? come on now. untie me, you moron!" she demanded.

"and me," eunji finally spoke up as the wind blew. the man had eventually untied saebyeok's hands and she got up, untying her ankles.

saebyeok looked over at eunji who was laying on the floor still with her blindfold on. she sighed and ripped the cover off of her eyes and the two girls made eye contact.

saebyeok untied her hands and then her ankles before getting up and grabbing her bag that had her belongings in ─ eunji doing the same.

"hey! unti me now. hey!" the man yelled, eunji looking down at him realizing it was 456.

she looked up at saebyeok once she'd finished getting changed and she shook her head, telling eunji not to untie him.

saebyeok went to walk off but stopped once his yells got louder. "what are you doing? you gotta untie me!"

she turned around with her hands in her pockets. "yeah, why is that?" she asked blankly.

"i just helped you. what the hell?"

she scoffed, "now, aren't you a little old to be this clueless?" she asked. "i help untie you, then you're just gonna hassle me for your crash again."

"of course i'm gonna hassle you." 456 stated the obvious and eunji rolled her eyes. how stupid can this guy be?

saebyeok glanced over at eunji and nodded her head for the two to walk away together. "okay, fine... forget the money, okay? untie me, i beg you."

the two stopped walking and turned around once again. "seriously?" saebyeok asked, receiving a nod from the man.

it was getting colder into the night, and all eunji wanted to do was sleep.

"yeah. i swear i'll forget about the whole thing."

"how can i trust you?"

"i swear it on my... on my own mother, okay." he panted, fidgeting around on the floor. "pretty please. oh, it's freezing. goddamn it! that hurts. shit."

saebyeok softly sighed and walked over to 456. she got out her switchblade before cutting into the rope.

once finished, 456 was quickly to get up and hop after 67, yelling for her to come to him.

"hey!" eunji yelled, getting his attention. "she helped you now leave her alone." she told him and he finally fell to the floor.

"that how much your mother means to you?" saebyeok muttered as she walked backwards, grabbing hold of eunji's wrist and walking away.

"where should we go?" eunji asked as they walked through the town, earning many stairs due to her parents being loaded and her being with someone who isn't.

eunji was a little shocked that saebyeok didn't know who she was, but at the same time, she was glad. she didn't want her to think that she went to that place just for more money for her and her family.

"there?" saebyeok asked, looking up at a not so expensive hotel. eunji nodded before heading inside together.

they rented a room that wasn't too big but it could fit two single beds in. sighing, eunji sat herself down on one of the beds and stared down at the floor.

were her parents even worried about where she was? maybe her mother, but not her father.

"i'm going to go to the shop to get us food." saebyeok said but before she could leave the room, eunji grabbed her wrist, turning her around.

"don't go..." she said and the taller girl gave her a confused look. "we need food." she told her and eunji shook her head. "i'll go. you stay." eunji told her and eventually, after all the protesting, eunji was walking down the street to the shop.

once she made it, she walked in ─ the bell ringing at the top and she immediately went to the easy made ramyeon isle.

there were many different types, but she decided to go with her favorite for her and saebyeok. she also decided to get four bottles of water.

after paying, she was walking back but she wasn't on her own. she could hear footsteps behind her and this made her grip onto the handle of the bag even tighter.

before she could reach the hotel, the collar on her jacket was pulled and she fell to the ground.

groaning and looking up, she could see the guy she stole money from the other day getting ready to attack.

──

this isn't the best, but i promise more stuff will eventually happen! i would follow everyone back but i'm having trouble wih verifying my email because it's not sending.

anyways, have a good dad/night <3