CHAPTER 3

Important note: I will make slight changes in Monami's Character, it's very important. New cs introduction will be in next part ❤️.

Talking about yesterday episode the way Mrs Batra and baby explained them was mind-blowing 😘 . Precap toh bahut exciting hai but academy main gaddar kon mujhe na vo rawat sab chichora lagtahai 🤔,Any way
meri toh bak
bak chalthi rahti hai 😁

So here you go

Happy reading
___________________

After the party all returns to their room. Monami was lying on her bed , Sanju already gone deep slumber. she had just changed into her night dress and had light dinner in the party. She didn't feel like eating much as she usually does. She was exhausted after dancing, she was getting restless with her mind going back to the dance. Her mind went back to their first meeting at first she shocked 😲 seeing in front him but later understood that he's special agent not an an ACP Arjun, O damn , he's gorgeous..
perfect height, broad shoulders, ooohhh and his body ...it just look like greek god..!! that day old stubble makes him look sexy, wearing sky jeans shirt sky jeans pant, looking handsome and dashing,but they look were same but personality is totally different, she knows she's attracted to him but for now she chose to ignore it. She have many things in her hand, Monami knows she's lying about her true identity but also knows that it's necessary without order she can't reveal herself, so she's waiting for right time with the thought drifted off to sleep.

----------------------

Karan was standing near the window seeing the moon but thinking only about Monami..he chuckled

"O Rani sahiba.. tum mujhe kya kar rahi ho.. you are breaking my barriers, meri Jazbaa mere khabu main nahi hai, jab bhi tum mere aas pass athi ho, pata nahi mujhe kya hojatha hai.. mujhe pata hai tum hum logon se bohut kuch chupa rahi ho". He thought and his dreamy expression now turns into serious one at his last sentence., thats it he have to know about her secret why she came to parakram SAF.

Next morning at 5 o clock the bell rang as today is Sunday weekend for them so it's late, Monami as gotten up
at just one it has been one week now she used to all this strict schedule. At first all recruits hated it later all of them realised that this all was just to make them better soldiers.

All recruits were sitting in the mess along with the special agents , excluding Monami and Karan, there was still some time for breakfast and so they all were discussing about yesterday's dance , Premji was explained dramatically about the dance and Sumanji adding her comments making it all intresting.

"Mere serial 'Maa ke poot' ke episode no 180 mein hero heroine romantic sensuous song ke upar anko main anke dalkar''. Premji was telling them.

"Ek dusre ko dekhte koi aur duniya mein kokar dance kiya". Sumanji add dramatically.

"#Aur phir kya hua". Chitra asked cannot able to control her curiosity.

"Dance karne k baad dono ko realise hua ki ". Premji paused, Faizi and Sanju surprised to see that they were discussing about the party. They also started to hear their conversation.

"Premji bro phir kya hua jaldi bataiye"asked an anxious Sid.

"Bus Dono ke beech kuch toh hai". Sumanji said finishing.

"Iska matlab Karan bhaiji aur Dr madam ke beech". said bala while standing on the table.

"Kuch hai 🥰". completed a shocked Sid.

"#feelings that means they have feeling for each other #hot couple. said Chitra with her hashtag drama. Listening to Chitra Faizi and Sid started to cough badly. They all looked at each other shocked and surprised.