CHAPTER 8

Dearest friends
          I m back with new chapter ❤️. Hope you guys enjoy it. Read previous chapter for continuity 😋

Talking about yesterday's episode Karan hurted Monami with his words, SidSa were so cute. Monami was very strong, she proved that girls are not weak, precap toh mind-blowing hai, Sid G is the best 💕. Its high time,SaRan should also understand SiMi.

This chapter will be based on SiMi friendship but little bit of MoRan specially Karan.

Please do read,vote and comment it. Your response matters a lot guys

Happy reading
_______________________

Hearing his dramatic line Monami and Sid Started to laugh like hyenas. The special agents can't understand anything. Seeing Monami laughing openly his heart burst in happiness.

"Aree tum dono aise hass kyun rahe hai, vo uska naam kya.. shree vo aise react kyu kiya jaise uske favourite candy cheen liya hai". Asked Faizi being curious kid.

"Faizi bro kuch yaad aagaya". Said Sid while continuing laughing.watching Sid like this Sanju felt some kind of happiness , she felt nice seeing him laughing.

"Hume bhi batao kya yaad aagaya, thaki hum log bhi hase". said Faizi, he also wanted to laugh after emotional moments.

"Faizi, Jo mujhse ab baat kiya na vo ETF ka technical expert hai, vo apna laptop ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hai aur ban bhi sakta hai".said Monami suppressing her laugh.

"Aiso kya naagmani dekho hai uss laptop mein". Said Sanju sarcastically.

"Haan. batao aisa kya hai usme vo bhoot dekha jaise chillaya" asked Karan with Monami, he also wanted to know what made her laugh like that so that he can also practice to make her laugh ( jealous Karan ) what the what happened to him thought Karan.

"Shree ne lappy k liye charsi bana".said Monami controlling her laughter.

"WHAT" all shouted together, poor SiMi they have to close their ears from bursting.

"Guys please don't shout like that, mera khan pat jayega". Said Sid rubbing his ears.

The special agents were thinking who the hell becomes charsi that too for the stupid laptop. Poor special agents they don't know that gadgets are Shree's life, he can't live without them. They were unable to believe that one person can become anything that too for a laptop.

"Ek minute mein tum logo ko video dikhaungi". said Monami understanding state of mind and searched her cell phone.

Sid who was till now rubbing his ears stopped hearing his Monu bro's sentence, suddenly he took her mobile which was on the table, and started to run. Monami and special agents didn't understand, why Sid is running around the mess.

"Sid mera phone wapas karo". said Monami running behind Sid.

"Nahi mein nahi dunga". Said Sid running speedly.

"Par kyun?". Asked Monami confused with Sid action.

"Kyun ki tum vo video dekhogi". Said Sid continuing his running session.

"Mein video dekhungi toh tujhe kya problem hai". Asked Monami with irritation, she's not understanding the head or tale of the situation.

"Vo buss.. main". started Sid to tell the reason but stopped abruptly and kept his hand on his mouth. How could he tell her that he is feeling jealous of Shree, the way Shree makes Monami laughs with his antics he feels so  jealous of him for god sake Monu is his childhood friend but Shree always sticks her with like glue.