CHAPTER 9

Hello friends,
Yuppie zdmn completed two months and 50 episodes, its time for celebration 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉. This part is dedicated to all the casts of Ziddi dil maane na show.Congratulations for all the casts of zdmn who given their stunning performance.

Thanks for those who have vote and commented for the previous chapter.
Read previous chapter for the continuity.

Happy reading.
_______________
"Monu bro I m not cute 🥺 I m Hot". said Sid swatting her hand from his cheeks. Who on earth calls him as cute thought Sid grumpily.

"Just chuck it Sid". said Monami dismissing the topic.

"Ha haan mujhe pata hai iss puri duniya mein 2 hi log tujhe hot lagte hai". said Sid annoyingly, his Monu bro said he's not hot on his face that too infront of a girl he loves.. All girls swoon over him except this two girls ofcourse Monu and Sanju.

Listening to this Karan got a shock of 420 voltage. Did his Rani sahiba have already a boyfriend. He clenched his jaws so hard that anyone could see his bones through his skin. Monami is only his and he will make sure that she will remain always and forever with him thought Karan in pure love and Possessiveness for certain hazel brown eyes beauty who took his sanity within a week, he yet to realise that.

"Lagte nahi Sid vo dono hot hi hai". Said Monami dreamly remembering two hero's of her life Arjun and Sameer.

"Kiss angle se dono hot lagte hai ek mucchad wala aur dusra khadus,akdu aur sadu". said Sid. He knows both are the most handsome men's but he will not accept infront of his Monu bro.

Karan's blood boiled his whole body was on fire imagining his Rani sahiba tadofying and finding other men hot that too front of him. By mistake Monami saw his face, his jaws were clenched and was gritting his teeth, fire was spitting from his eyes and Monami felt scared. Monami had just managed to awake the green monster again, already he was burning with jealousy watching SiMi too close, now this the limit.

Karan was glaring at Monami with such an intensity that now instead of feeling scared of him Monami felt something wet in between the thighs. And looking at his eyes which was glaring at her with love, possessiveness, anger, hurt, passion, lust and adoration at the same time.

Monami squeezed his hand without getting others attention and he calmed down and Karan holded her hand under the table and caressed it slowly to feel her and then left her hand immediately seeing the pair of eyes on him.One thing Monami understood that Karan doesn't like when she's talking about other guys. What will happen if two hotties I mean ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte and Special Agent Karan Shergill comes face to face both are hell possessive for their loved ones thought Monami looking upward.
____________
Somewhere in the city

A man is tied up in the chair, who is bleeding awfully and he's half unconscious, but the other man standing next to him not caring about the man started to inject the drugs on him forcefully.

"Ankhe band karne ki koshish bhi mat karna warna mein tume tadpa tadpa kar mardunga". said a other man holding a knife.

The first man gestured another man who was holding the knife to peel his skin. Slowly the man gazed his knife to the victims skin.

"Stop.. Ahhh..please stop I will not close the eyes it's paining". Begged the victim out of pain.

The whole scene watched by the man who clad in the business suit with fake pity look on his face with two bodyguard either each sides holding the gun. He marched towards the victim who tied in the chair, holds his face and staring dangerously at him.

"Tumare himmat kaise hui police walo ko mere khabar dene ki, aur tumare wajah se mein uss ladki Ko hath tak nahi laga paya". said the boss gritting his teeth.

"Tum kabhi bhi usse hath laga nahi paoge''. said the victim.

"Tumne galthi ki hai, tumne mujhe se gadhari ki hai, Sikander Khan ko gadhar walo se sakt nafrat hai". said Sikander Khan the underworld don the most wanted criminal aka terrorist while stroking his handgun.

The victim looked at sikander shockingly but nevertheless showed up on his face.He was a informer who joined the sikander's gang to get the information as per ACP Arjun's order and send to IB but unfortunately he get caught, he's not afraid of death but he's afraid for Monami because all the information about terrorist activities is with her, so that she's currently undergrounded for the safety.

"Let me tell you the secret, the XORO II virus maine failahi tha, thaki uss ladki ka pata kar sake, but mera plan ka satyanash hua". said Sikander innocently.

"Sikander khan, how dare you tumara himmat kaise hui unn Masum logo ke jaan lene ki?. said the victim boiling in anger.

"How dare me?, tum jaan na chahte ho, then listen, I had dared to kill so many people in your department, I dared to kill the two people, who were  protected the country from my clutches i.e Major Param Shergill and an army Dr. Juhi Mahajan in the past and I will do in the future also, and yaa I have killed Arjun's sister Roshni infront of his eyes!! And just like always you guys can't find even trace about me" Said Sikander arrogantly thinking about his deeds.

"You bloody bastard, I won't leave you, I will kill you". Said the victim struggling out to break the chains that had tied him down.

"To kill me, you should alive on this earth informer Rahul, I m gonna take your life right now and end your painful torment that you are undergoing from Last two weeks."said Sikander cunningly.

Rahul smiled at him like his words are not effecting him, Rahul's strong soul looked at Sikander intently. Where as Sikander raised his eyebrows amazingly and raised his gun towards Rahul's heart and pulled the trigger to end his life.

"Two lions will comeand catch you, tab tume un dono se koi nahi bacha sakta koi bhi nahi". said Rahul with pride in his voice left the Earth forever.

Listening to his last words Sikander stood shocked, he wants to know who are they, he was referring to, he shouted in anger and started to shake Rahul's lifeless body.

"Who are they?, tell me dammit, who are they"?. Shouted like a mad man.

The other two man who is watching from the moment their boss started revealing the secrets to Rahul till him was furstrated the way he's behaving madly on Rahul's body.

"Boss he's already dead". said Althaf the right hand of Sikander who drugged the victim.

"Mujhe pata hai, vo jo bol raha tha". Said Sikander glaring him murderously.

"Boss vo drug ki wajah se ulta seedha bol raha tha". said Imran the second man who gazed the knife on victims skin.

"Who are those two, the person could never when they were taking the last breath". thought Sikender. He have to be very careful.One thing Sikander didn't know that Karma is bitch it will bite back no matter what.

______________
Thanks for reading.

Finally villains entry hogai 🤣.

What you guys think if Arjun and Karan comes face to face 👀?

I m still confused about the negative characters and I m not giving in details but yaa imagine who ever you want 😊.

Till then bye bye my ziddi dils.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay home stay safe ❤️

With love 💕
        Mariyam.