CHAPTER 6

Hello friends
I m back with new chapter ❤️ do read, vote and comment.

Ab kya batau kal ke episode ke baare mein. I m like I don't know how to explain. The way recruits supported Karan mainly Monami, Sid and koel I just love that scene. And finally Karan got his pride, his uniform back with respect. Monami's attempt to talk with Karan the way she said "ha meri jaan". Karan's confusion state about her behaviour. At last precap uff 🔥🔥🔥.

New promo set my phone screen on fire uff his sexy smile I m totally speechless 😶. I m very excited to watch upcoming episodes of ZIDDI DIL MAANE NA. Sorry for my bak bak let's start,

Happy reading.
_________________________________

Karan even though didn't know anything about her choose to give her moral support, he kept his hand on Monami's shoulder that's it Monami hugged him tightly , no space for air to pass, and started wetting his shirt, with sudden hug, he became stiff and with out second thought he also hugged her.

When Karan hugged her,Time seemed to be cease for Monami, his touch it was alarming but at the same time it was soothing. The way his large hand were holding her, decisively over the area just above her hip, quickened the pace of calm steady heart which is already thudded fast watching the news, it was like he was marking his claim over her strongly, assertively and possessively.

Monami had felt this kind of feeling when they were danced in the party.. A touch of a man. It was first time someone had touched her like this with Sid it was a friendly hug. But this was so intimate.

The way his one hand covering her back and another one snaking her waist, was giving her the glimpse of his propeterial side , fearing her to no ends.. she was scared yet she wanted more, more of his touch..and may be more of him.. the news is long forgotten.

There was something magical in his presence, which was now making her feel drawn to him..like a moth to flame, his brown eyes were doing something to her. His presence it was chilling her to the core, yet it was providing some weird kind of comfort.. which she wasn't able to pinpoint. It was like he knew she needs comfort.

Chup chup ke Dilbar ka deedar kar

Aey Dil tu aahista izhaar kar

Sara ka sara karna abhi se

Aasan kiston mein tu pyaar kar,

Chup chup ke Dilbar ka deedar kar

Aye Dil tu aahista izhaar kar

Pagle sara ka sara karna abhi se

Aasan kiston mein tu pyaar kar.

On the other hand Karan Shergil is fighting with his heart and mind, his mind is warning about upcoming danger but his heart wants to enjoy the danger after the battle between mind and heart finally his stubborn heart won against the brain.

He was enjoying the feel of his Rani sahiba so close. His heart was bursting with all the happiness of the world. He wasn't able to believe it , feeling her closeness like he achieved gold medal in his training period.

Her being this close to him, her trapped in between his arms, her head close to his heart, marking him with her scent it was so beautiful. His heart was testifying her proximity by beating out loud, screeming to the world of its fateful meeting with his beloved, matching the pace of her thudding heart, going in synchrony with each other.

A small smile made its way to his handsome face ( Stop drooling guys) , feeling peace. Yes he found his peace which lost after his brother's death. Karan Shergil had finally found the other part which of his incomplete self, the part which God had made specially for him only him.