Chapter 4

Elio's P. O. V

"Oh my God! Esen if you do not shut up I will freeze you in cursed ice." Alaska screamed. Esen immediately stopped singing. Terra and Aquatica started laughing. Alaska gave them a death glare and then got up and went inside her tent. I followed her.

"Alaska, what's wrong?" I asked her concerned. She had been acting weird since we set camp in this forest. She didn't say anything instead hugged me. "Alaska, You are worrying me." I mumbled as I kissed her forehead. She was almost the same height as me. "Since we arrived here, I have had this weird feeling like something is about to happen." She whispered in the crook of my neck. "Hey, whatever it is we are in it together." I assured her as I pulled away and cupped her face in my hands. She put her hand around my neck as I leaned in. Her lips were ice cold and mine were fire hot. It was a sweet short kiss before I pulled away and held her in an embrace. 

Suddenly we heard a scream from outside. The both of us rushed out to see a manticore. "What the fuck is a manticore doing here?" I asked as I started to use my hands to trap the monster in a fire circle. The manticore broke out. "Cursed Ice now!" Terra yelled. Alaska did so and froze the manticore. As soon as she did so, she fell down. I immediatly rushed to her side and made her sit on my lap. "Alaska, whats wrong? Talk to me." I whispered. She only looked at me with her beautiful eyes before fainting. 

"I think I can help you lot here."