Chapter 1

Sasaki Haise POV

One voice filled my mind. It was like mine but the figure was different. I knew it was a ghoul but why was he bothering me?!
" Accept me... Don't be stupid..." He whispered.
"- GO AWAY!!!" I screamed.

Kriiiing! kriiiing! The alarm.
I woke up sweating. I hate having this kind of dreams! I really need to take a shower and go to work.

After the shower i dressed up and leave home. Looks like everyone has already came to work. Yeah I live with Mitsuki and the rest of the guys from my team. But it really is strange , i'm always the first getting up.

( CCG BUILDING )

I entered the building and looks like everyone was really nervous.
-" Sasaki!!!" I heard a voice.
Oh it's Mitsuki.
-" what's happening?" I asked.
"- oh you need to get ready. We're going to invade the place where the ghouls make bets and fights." He said.

I don't even have time to think!
I entered my room section and prepared everything. I picked up my suitcase and headed to the truck that will be taking us to the place.
I kinda have a bad feeling about this...
( LOCATION OF THE GHOULS)

Everyone got out of the trucks and prepared themselves.

-" Let's Go people, attack!" The captain screamed.

Everyone started running to the inside of the building.
My team was the first to get to the so called " Ghoul bets".

-" Wait here people , I'm going to inspect what's happening." I whispered.

-" ok , be careful." My teammates responded"

I opened the white wooden door very slowly. What I saw was unbelivible. So many ghouls at one time?! And there is humans fighting down there and some kind of " monsters". I don't know why but this kind of gives me a deja vu.

I looked to every people there. I spot something red. Damn! Even Aogiri is here?
I informed everyone trough the small microphone that everyone had.

I decided to make the biggest error of my life , enter.
I stepped from the door and obviously I wasn't dressed as an investigator . I had some sunglasses. It helps right?

I heard people screaming but kind of fangirls.
-" Mister MM'!!!

That's him. That's Gourmet.
While I was watching one of the ghouls turned to me.

-" you smell different..."

Shit shit.
-" attack attack, i was discovered!" I screamed to the microphone".

-" I'm sorry we kind of have some problems here, try to handle there Sasaki.

Are you kidding mee????!

I started to run to the door , but Gourmet grabbed me not even looking at me and put me in the arena.

-" well, well mister investigator what a good visit we have here. gourmet said."

-" Fuck, you bastards."
I don't have my quincke i guess i have to defend myself with my kagune...

A really big guy entered at the opposite side of the arena. Is this my opponent? Too bad for him.

-" so shall we start? What are tou going to do mister investigator?
He asked in a sarcastic tone.

-" Oh, you'll see."
..........................................

Is sasaki going to be ok?
Discover in the next part!

THANKS FOR READING
I HOPE TO UPDTE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Like
Comment
Follow
thx
bye bye