Chapter 7

How am I going to run away? Why no one tells me , why they want me here? Shit!

I heard the door open, who is it?
I tried to see but suddendly someone from behind me put a bandage around my eyes.

Then someone punched me.
-" ughh!" I coughed a bunch of blood from the punch received. Damn this guys sure are strong.

-" Hihi, Kaneki-kun, I didn't make you live again to be a loser or even an invetigator. "The girly voice said.

-" I.. Don't ... Understand..." I could barely speak.

-" sigh. Do I have to explain everything?
-"Well Kaneki-kun-"

-" My name is Sasaki!!"I screamed furious.

-" sweetheart, just shut the fuck up and listen. You , Kaneki-kun need to learn some rules, right?"

-" What are you trying to say?! And I need to go ahead and help Akira-san! Let me out!

-" Do you think I wil let you out?
Do you think that "akira-san" is not dead? Well my men sure are losers like you but oh well.
Let's just say that maybe we are attacking your little place of work.

-" What do you want from me?!"

-" Well..."

Just then someone hit my head. I was already unconsious and ready to talk to my mind buddy.
But nothing came. In my mind the scenery changed turning everything white.
I took some steps and on the ground was something.

Photos, movies?

When I touched it, everything came to my mind.

Anteiku...Touka...Yoshimura...
Hide...Tsukiyama...Nishiki...
Hinami... Everyone!

How could I forget? Why did I gave up my mission to protect them all? Are they going to be alright without me? But what do I do now?
I don't know who I should Help...

Anteiku or CCG?

..........................................

PLEASE SAY IN THE COMMENTS WHO SHOULD KANEKI HELP.

If you liked it please like
Comment
Follow me

Bye bye